The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug: Chronicles Art and Design

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.E.D

Super Freak
Reaction score
Really glad they are continuing with this series

dwxfye.jpg

https://www.wetanz.com/chronicles-art-and-design-dos/

I will order this in Nov before the signature deadline :lecture

I just wanted to bump this up as I have just purchased all FOUR volumes that are available.

If you have a Barnes and Noble in your area, the first Chronicles for AUJ is only $10 in the clearance section of some stores.

Amazon has Chronicles 2 from AUJ and Chronicles DOS for $20-$25 each.

Also, just this week they released a 100 page book just for the production of Smaug. It doesn't have the same shape (just as tall, but not as wide), but the quality of the pages is exactly the same. It is $16 on Amazon and worth it.

So far these 4 books give an AMAZING insight to the work that went into the movies. More so than the behind the scene DVDS. If you are into filming at all, I would pick up all four.

I just wanted to bump this up as I have just purchased all FOUR volumes that are available.

If you have a Barnes and Noble in your area, the first Chronicles for AUJ is only $10 in the clearance section of some stores.

Amazon has Chronicles 2 from AUJ and Chronicles DOS for $20-$25 each.

Also, just this week they released a 100 page book just for the production of Smaug. It doesn't have the same shape (just as tall, but not as wide), but the quality of the pages is exactly the same. It is $16 on Amazon and worth it.

So far these 4 books give an AMAZING insight to the work that went into the movies. More so than the behind the scene DVDS. If you are into filming at all, I would pick up all four.

Are you talking about this one...

https://www.wetanz.com/smaug-unleashing-the-dragon/

I don't have it but it looks pretty good.

Attachments

• hobbit-SmaugBookfrontcoverlrg2.jpg
    hobbit-SmaugBookfrontcoverlrg2.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 370
that's the one. on the back cover it states that it is part of the Chronicle series. it really does justice to the entire process behind making Smaug.

Back