Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-016.jpg

I'm curious how will it compare to the less accurate (and VERY fragile) Attakus version. I would get one if price is right.

So this one is pretty accurate?

I have no idea, I know the Attakus is a combo of the ILM life-size and the studio scale, so it is not too accurate to either. Plus the Attakus is very fragile. After we see more pics of the SS one I think I'll ask on RPF the guys who know more about the Probe Droids.

I'm no expert, but it looks pretty good from memory, will aim to get it, planned to get this and not the tauntaun but their reveal changed my mind

agree..............the probe droid is not a must but hot damn i still want it. maybe this is a piece that you could wait on to pick up later down the road after han,luke,taun tauns, darth vader, batman, robin, batmobile, etc etc.............:lol

agree..............the probe droid is not a must but hot damn i still want it. maybe this is a piece that you could wait on to pick up later down the road after han,luke,taun tauns, darth vader, batman, robin, batmobile, etc etc.............:lol

Dang forgot about batman. :slap

I'm actually not interested in any of the hoth stuff never have been. :)

It looks awesome thou And can't wait to see More on the heads sculpts but probot!! Love droids love the empire he's so bought

I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up the Probe Droid... largely depends on cost. Hoping they just go plastic on this one, polystone would be kind of silly :lol

Although it's one I'll probably at least wait for a good deal on, I doubt there will be an exclusive and this will probably be a slow seller.

Back