Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Kerrigan Statue

I know this is bad considering since we haven't even seen her final pics yet but I'll be pre-ordering her day 1! I'm a huge Kerrigan fan and there isn't anything that does her justice outside of 1 action figure of her.

Can't wait for this, Deathwing just below her too. Was nothing wrong with the D3 artwork, was just the game.

I've been waiting for this statue for a long time. I'm a statue collector at heart so I'm glad we're getting polystone piece first instead of a figure!

Zeratul also needs to be done. So we can have at least 1 character from each race represented.

~LoA

I'm kinda scared sideshow might flare out her bone wings making it impossible for display.

a probable Newman sculpt. I'm a non-gamer, but as a Newman purist, I am simply going to have to get this as well. No questions asked.

INSTA-BUY!!!

SS better find a way to ship the tendrils without breaking though:thud:

LG5MG3Z0UJ2N1374107965429.jpg

From Blizzard:

Sideshow revealed our newest statuette, StarCraft's Kerrigan, Queen of Blades, sculpted by Mark Newman and Ray Villafane. Two versions of the statuette are being considered: the traditional Infested Queen of Blades AND Primal Kerrigan from Heart of the Swarm. She is on the same scale as our recently released Arthas Sideshow statue in terms of size. Preorders will start later this year.

Instant order from me as well. Anything Blizzard really....mostly.

I am not sure if I like the pose at the moment. Would prefer something like an attack pose!

Looks like it matches the life-sized statue. Really awesome though, will definitely order. I don't care for the look she has at the beginning of HOTS so I hope they go with this.

I hope they make both versions!

So there will be (hopefully) these two and what... 4 marines?

Back