Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 610 of 610 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610
Results 6,091 to 6,094 of 6094
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Default Re: Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

i have had for so long i never really notice it any more all i see is Harrison Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by davejames View Post
    Ok I realize absolutely no one likes this sculpt , but I was getting tired of waiting for the HT version and already had most of the Bespin parts laying around, so decided to try repainting the head to see if that might help at all. It's still not great, and obviously a bit oversized, but it works well enough for now and lets me finally have a Bespin Han in the collection.

Attachment 473092

Attachment 473093

Attachment 473094

Attachment 473095
    That looks pretty damn good Dave! I would have a hard time saying which Han sculpt I think is best. I never loved the Jnix like some do, but I have seen it look good with the right paintjob. I think Ton Ton had one painted by Silent Surfer that looked pretty nice.

I wonder when Hot Toys will do Hoth Han and Luke, seems like it could still be 2-4 years away.
    I have spoken.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFurgusonsHat View Post
    That looks pretty damn good Dave! I would have a hard time saying which Han sculpt I think is best. I never loved the Jnix like some do, but I have seen it look good with the right paintjob. I think Ton Ton had one painted by Silent Surfer that looked pretty nice.

I wonder when Hot Toys will do Hoth Han and Luke, seems like it could still be 2-4 years away.
    My sideshow Hoth Han and Luke are both using their helmeted sculpt, while their uncovered sculpts sit in my spare parts drawer. I've thought about bashing a Bespin Han with it for a while, but never got around to it. I do think the sculpt in-hand is pretty decent...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Saw this nice paint up. Still doesn't match what we saw in the prototype but an improvement.