S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PwnStar511

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like S.H. Figuarts got the AVP license! I absolutely love this company and am very excited about this. The posing possibilities should be incredible as that is what this company excels at.

1072080_417641715020145_602143539_o_zps82c2aa08.jpg

Last edited:
Re: S.H. Figuarts Alien VS Predator

The Predator looks like it's based on a crappy-proportioned video game model inspired by the Rubies mask:

82686041652_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

Alien looks pretty good I'll admit, but there's no incentive for me to buy it. Maybe if they did an 'Aliens' line to show up NECA I'd be interested.

The Predator looks like it's based on a crappy-proportioned video game model inspired by the Rubies mask:

82686041652_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

Alien looks pretty good I'll admit, but there's no incentive for me to buy it. Maybe if they did an 'Aliens' line to show up NECA I'd be interested.

This predator looks like cartoony Dwayne Johnson who chew up the lighted ACME dynamite.

Pred looks horrible.

:lol :lol :lol

Okay sheesh, the pred looks like poo.

I think we should wait for more pictures before judging! I agree the Predator doesn't look so amazing but the AVP faces suck anyway. Let's see him with the mask!

Plus, that's a bad blurry pic.

Looks like S.H. Figuarts got the AVP license! I absolutely love this company and am very excited about this. The posing possibilities should be incredible as that is what this company excels at.

1072080_417641715020145_602143539_o_zps82c2aa08.jpg

Details?

How tall do they stand?

What accessories do they come with?

Release date?

:)

Details?

How tall do they stand?

What accessories do they come with?

Release date?

:)

No idea yet! I'm sure we'll find out more this week.

But based on other S.H. figure lines I'm sure they will come with a lot (at least the Predator will).

They generally stand around 5-6 inches tall, feature tremendous articulation, paint and sculpt work.

1013132_412916075494494_1402161398_n_zps9ff7cdd1.jpg

Oy that Scar face looks so bad lol. And would it have killed them to give these guys a better pose!?

They look like bigger versions of the old snap kit figs.

Back