1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alien vs. Predator, the crossover movie between the two dangerous extraterrestrial species, has been very popular among their fans since its release. Following the release of Scar Predator, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Figure from the Alien vs. Predator movie.

The movie-accurate Celtic Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, featuring his detachable signature light-up face mask, a battle damaged version of the face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and a rocky ground-like figure stage.

Specifications:

Product Code: MMS221
Product Name: Celtic Predator
Height Approximately: 35cm tall
Points of Articulations: 22

Special Features: specially crafted based on imageof Celtic Predator in the movie, featuring two exchangeable face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and a rocky ground-like figure stand

ArtistsHead Sculpted by n/a
Head Painted by n/a
Head Art Directed by n/a

The 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Celtic Predator in the Alien vs. Predator movie
- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of approximately 14 inches/ 35 cm tall
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Net on body and left & right arms
- One (1) pair of interchangeable mandibles
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) right palm for holding spear or shuriken
- One (1) left palm for holding dagger

Weapons:
- One (1) articulated shoulder cannon
- One (1) extendable spear
- One (1) metal dagger with sheath
- One (1) pair of long blades attachable to forearm armor
- One (1) shuriken
- One (1) shuriken with blades

Accessories:
- One (1) detachable face mask with LED light-up function
- One (1) detachable battle damaged face mask with LED light-up function
- One (1) pair of forearm armor with six (6) interchangeable wrist metal blades of different lengths on the right and net launcher on the left
- One (1) removable chest armor
- One (1) back armor
- One (1) pair of shoulder armor with straps
- One (1) pair of thigh armor
- One (1) pair of leg armor
- Leather-like skirt with waist band
- One (1) rocky ground-like figure stand with sculpted skull and alien head

Artists:
- Figure and Stand Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Figure and Stand Painted by Joseph Tsang

Release date: Q1-Q2, 2014

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for face mask. Button cells are required

Alien vs. Predator TM & © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.

© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

PD1382072193pQ4.jpg

PD1382072177p1I.jpg

PD1382072197lvh.jpg

PD1382072190dMr.jpg

PD13820721859Ez.jpg

PD13820721525x8.jpg

PD1382072162Abz.jpg

PD1382072159GMY.jpg

PD1382072166vGQ.jpg

PD1382072201OQp.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celt Predator Collectible Fi

Holy SCHNUTZ, this will be mine.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Ah, it begins. Its a pass, but hey, at least its not Iron Man.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

HOLY CRAP! Cant wait for this! So glad I haven't got any of the old AVP Preds!

So what's different than the model kits?

Needs a netgun, scratched mask and removeable chest armor otherwise no sale

No way, man... NO FREAKING WAY...

Nice to see something other than IM or Batman.
I'll pass though, I'm happy with my old AvP preds.

Now, why can't they just remake the Alien franchise again? Hurry up Hot Toys! :dunno

I have such an epic erection right now...

Now, why can't they just remake the Alien franchise again? Hurry up Hot Toys! :dunno

Not until Joseph Tsang spends an entire weekend with his face glued to a computer screen loaded with proper references from the actual movies.

Okay, maybe a month is more like it.

Hm, I dont know what, but somehing is wrong.
It looks not so good as Scar.

Not until Joseph Tsang spends an entire weekend with his face glued to a computer screen loaded with proper references from the actual movies.
He still wouldn't be able to undestand. It's the same as for some all Asian ppl look alike.

Okay, maybe a month is more like it.

Just for insurance, make it two months.

He still wouldn't be able to undestand. It's the same as for some all Asian ppl look alike.

One can hope.
He's getting decent Pred helmet sculpts out at least. They're not perfect, but they're definitely better than they used to be. Celtic looks gorgeous.

Back