Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goonsack Steve

Da' One And Only Goonsack
CF Supporter
Reaction score
COMING OCTOBER 25TH 2013!!!
6a0133f4950835970b0192ac0f3e93970d-800wi

Well a wang dang doodle I sure am lousy at keeping secrets, so it's high time I get something off my chest. Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa will be out in theaters October 25th!! Whew, that's much better.

I'm so damn excited. It honestly couldn't have turned out any better and can't wait to show you the trailer, (which is gonna be out real soon). Alright then, we'll be releasing more news here on Dickhouse.tv in the weeks to come. Wahooooooo!!!

Sincerely and love,

Irving Zisman, a/k/a Johnny Knoxville.

Last edited:
Sweet!
Hope there is some hanging ***** out of the shorts, scenes lol:lol

I got censored for saying b a l l s......geez...

Hey, I have bowling ***** for sale.

Yeah, always loved Jackass. Personally though I hope they don't do a 4th for the reason of Ryan Dunn passing away. But since this is just Johnny Knoxville I'm alright with the idea! :1-1:

Yeah, always loved Jackass. Personally though I hope they don't do a 4th for the reason of Ryan Dunn passing away. But since this is just Johnny Knoxville I'm alright with the idea! :1-1:

Is this supposed to be like his 'old guy' stuff with Spike Jones from the movies?

Sweet, I always said long time ago they could do a full movie with just the old man stuff.

yeah I always thought the same.

Besides Johnny Knoxville is so famous now this is pretty much the only way to keep going lol

I won't pay to see this but it's a definite watch on Netflix lol. Looked good

I would rather pay for that then a lot of movies at least with this you know what your getting.

Alright, I know this may be a stupid question, but is Grandpa being played by Knoxville or Brad Pitt? I can't tell. I know Pitt is friends with Knoxville, and the voice sounds alot like Pitt's, but could also be JK.

Back