Hot Toys - TDKR - Bat Suit Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
992942_10152534272469460_781800576_n.jpg

(...)

:yess: Looking great so far!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - TDKR - "Batcave Armory"

Meh, the one from Begins has more character. And they have to do the one from 89 Batman.

Meh, the one from Begins has more character. And they have to do the one from 89 Batman.

Hold the same opinion(s) but still this will make a great addition to a TDKR collection imo.
Curious about the price we're facing.

Yeah, I personally prefer the ones from Begins and TDK more, but this one's pretty neat, too. If this one sells, I wonder if they'll eventually consider doing all three ...

Also curious if it'll come w / wo a suit and if it comes with one, what kind would it be, DX12 level? :panic:

Both the HT preview and the pic at SDCC shows this will have a suit included

I'll take whatever they make from TDK trilogy. All the armories were fantastic. So I'm psyched this looks like it will really happen. YESSS!

Aye I was never interested in the 'knock off' versions whatsoever when I knew HT would be doing one :yess:

Was never a fan of the TDKR armory found it a bit bland. I'm quite happy with My toys legend TDK armory which happens to be my favorite followed by the begins one.

The TDKR armory is the most boring of them all. The other versions are better.

Make the cool suit/armory vault from '89 Batman, or the Batbunker Armory from TDK or the wardrobe from Begins, then we'll talk.

I want to know the price ? I need a armory just waiting to see best buying options.

Knowing them, this will probably suppress the $300 mark. The "knock off" versions are good for their price.

On the fence until I see the clear images and exactly what it comes with. Prefer the other armories, but if this one comes out cool enough I'll jump on it. I think it will display really well.

My favorite of the 3, Begins was the boring one. Lol.

Yep one armory no suit is like 150 shipped . The one with suit in armory like 250 - 300 shipped . I'm sure hot toys will rock and be same price 200 - 300 or more.

Need to see the Begins version Imo its better.

I will be looking for this one. I am trying to kitbash my DX12 Bruce Wayne head onto a figure. So it would be awesome to have this standing with him.

Back