NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does NECA's new profile mean they got the Planet of the Apes license? :).

I asked Randy, whether he got the license and if we might see something perhaps from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes for 2014.

Hopefully they will roll out classic Ape figures including the ship Icarus.

BPY4jtnCMAEPmKJ.jpg

Last edited:
Any new news for Gary Gnu? I would love some 8" clothed gorillas from the classic 1960's-70's franchise.

Sorry IM but I would buy your share and let you continue to wait...and wait. I don't see NECA doing 1:6 anywhere near HTs ability and I am looking for something more affordable than a couple hundred $ for a single figure. Some articulated figures from the classic series would be most welcome and if affordable my gorilla army would grow again.

Au contraire my friend.
I don't think Neca 1:6 would be too expensive and their sculpts seem quite good. Even if they aren't clothed versions, but molded clothes, the sculpts, hands, accessories, etc... might still be quite helpful.

NECA_TOYS: As my avatar tells you, yes we have the Apes license for both modern & classic. Planning on doing a lot with it. A fave since childhood

NECA_TOYS: Many “@Sandtrooping: @NECA_TOYS with you current profile pic can we expect some planet of the apes figures????”

Yeah will be cool to see whst figures we get - maybe some 6-8" figures as well as some 1/4th stuff like their Predators and Avengers as well?

Wow, from what Randy Falk said in the You Tube interview he plans to cover the whole universe, "the next Predator line." That will be deep! I can imagine so many possible play sets. Maybe an ape city? :rock2

But still nothing on scale!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!
I have a feeling, based on how deep he said they plan on going with it that we're looking at 6" figures here.
Which sucks, because, while I know they're going to look fantastic, I just can't justify starting a collection in another scale. :(

Back