Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Iron Man Legendary Scale™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

According to fellow Freak madnug (credit him for the pic)

1070085_395443583909925_361261529_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, another iron man legendary scale figure. and a museum pose to boot, how exciting....

OMG!!!! Yeeeeeeeeesssssss! I knew SSC wouldn't let us down!!!! And it's the Avengers Iron Man!!! Oh Boy! It looks absolutely AMAZING!!! Thanks for the post! Its made my day!

Forget the Doom LSF! This is the one i want first!!!!

qy4e6uta.jpg

Agh man that looks incredible. I must admit I wish this was 1/4 because I love the VII suit

So I guess if there is a 1/4 it'll be the XLII which I just don't like :(

OMG!!!! Yeeeeeeeeesssssss! I knew SSC wouldn't let us down!!!! And it's the Avengers Iron Man!!! Oh Boy! It looks absolutely AMAZING!!! Thanks for the post! Its made my day!

Forget the Doom LSF! This is the one i want first!!!!

qy4e6uta.jpg

Ha I knew you would freak out as soon I see this. So your going to blow out Doom to get this ?? I think you need to get both Andy :lecture

Ha I knew you would freak out as soon I see this. So your going to blow out Doom to get this ?? I think you need to get both Andy :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl was just saying in my SYS thread, i wont be able to afford both Doom and this...i guess it really all depends on when this bad boy will go up for pre order? There are rumours that Doom wont even go up for pre order until Sept/Oct time anyway so god knows when this Iron Man will go up. If i had to choose between Iron Man and the Doom then of course its Iron Man all day long...but Steve, i'm so excstatic! That Iron Man looks amazing!!!!:thud:

P.S. Oh and by the way, due to this Iron Man, Planet Hulk is now out of the question :(

:rotfl:rotfl was just saying in my SYS thread, i wont be able to afford both Doom and this...i guess it really all depends on when this bad boy will go up for pre order? There are rumours that Doom wont even go up for pre order until Sept/Oct time anyway so god knows when this Iron Man will go up. If i had to choose between Iron Man and the Doom then of course its Iron Man all day long...but Steve, i'm so excstatic! That Iron Man looks amazing!!!!:thud:

P.S. Oh and by the way, due to this Iron Man, Planet Hulk is now out of the question :(

That's a shame about Hulk but hey your got 2 awesome Hulks already & he's not even your favourite character so that's not bad going.

This does look amazing though. When you get this you'll have my 2 favourite IM suits in LSF. There going to look :horror displayed together.

You never know you might be able to swing this & Doom. SS don't exactly chuck these straight up for PO but just to annoy you they'll probably put them both up at the same time :slap :lol

That's a shame about Hulk but hey your got 2 awesome Hulks already & he's not even your favourite character so that's not bad going.

This does look amazing though. When you get this you'll have my 2 favourite IM suits in LSF. There going to look :horror displayed together.

You never know you might be able to swing this & Doom. SS don't exactly chuck these straight up for PO but just to annoy you they'll probably put them both up at the same time :slap :lol

I was thinking exactly the same thing mate...as for Doom, it may have to come down to alot of things as to whether i'll be able to afford him. This is the part of collecting that i dont like when loads of new amazing pieces are thrown infront of you and you the collector have to make a decision as to what you can afford or what pieces in your own collection that you have to sell to raise funds - mine being the latter.

I'm already seiving through what pieces i may have to sell...dont want to sell any of them! :(

I was thinking exactly the same thing mate...as for Doom, it may have to come down to alot of things as to whether i'll be able to afford him. This is the part of collecting that i dont like when loads of new amazing pieces are thrown infront of you and you the collector have to make a decision as to what you can afford or what pieces in your own collection that you have to sell to raise funds - mine being the latter.

I'm already seiving through what pieces i may have to sell...dont want to sell any of them! :(

Yeah I've been there & not liked it. You need to be sure as well because if its a Grail piece & you change your mind you probably won't be able to get it back. I know a few from when I was hunting down the Spider-Man CQ mentioned they did that with that piece.

Yeah I've been there & not liked it. You need to be sure as well because if its a Grail piece & you change your mind you probably won't be able to get it back. I know a few from when I was hunting down the Spider-Man CQ mentioned they did that with that piece.

Grails are sticking with me Stevo! :rock i'm talking about PF's like the Indiana Jones ROTLA PF, Robocop Maquette, Lord of Darkness PF, Spiderman PF, Classic Iron Man Commiquete, Dutch Schaefer PF, Stormtrooper PF, etc...some of these will need to go im afraid. I can imagine this new Iron Man LSF wont be the last thing that will take my fancy!! :exactly:

**** this is the piece I have bee dreading seeing the most as it means me may NEVER see a Mark VII Maquette which is what I wanted to see the most ... I just can't justify spending enough to buy this scale.

This looks amazing. Thank god its too expensive for me to consider.

Back