Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
3al4.png

I'm assuming it'll be a statue series since we haven't seen anything 1:6 from The Dead in a while...

And Jack is to the left. I'm looking forward to see how the bottom left statue looks.

I am a bit confused on this line though. Is it going to incorporate Reaper and Jack statues into the line despite coming first or is this a line of 1/6 figures?

Well Jack is still on my list to get and Bathory would be there too as I'm fascinated by historical Murderers and Serial Killers not to mention these have a nice dose of the occult added in.

This kind of line is excellent because of that flair of occult. Their Jack the Ripper is such a cool concept it's nice to see a statue that feels like it has its own lore without being a license. If they can do that with more historical figures, distant enough that it doesn't feel weird to collect representations of them, then the line could really be quite memorable.

I hope one is Elizabeth bathory, i frekin love her. I have all her movies/books/collectables.......LMFAO. A statue of her done in the same way as Jack the ripper would be frekin awesome!!!

Back