Wonder Woman casted ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Wonder Womans supposed to be kinda buff. I mean clearly Lucy Lawless was born for the roll, but who cares, they'll probably mess it up anyway.

she's cute, but not amazonian enough...but i agree that lucy lawless was born to play her...i mean her on battlestar galactica is great.

What is with that annoying website... flashing background colors that obsure your story don't seem like a very good idea.

Maybe this is just the young version of Wonder Woman, and someone else would be the main stary?

congerking said:
she's cute, but not amazonian enough...but i agree that lucy lawless was born to play her...i mean her on battlestar galactica is great.
I think she looks better now than when she was on Xena.

Batty said:
I think she looks better now than when she was on Xena.
agreed...i think she's a great blonde. my GF cant believe its her on battlestar galactica. this unnamed girl isnt who i was hoping for as wonder woman, but she is pretty hot.

snakebeater said:
yes, and my god... I seriously seriously seriously hope the script is good.

Ughh. She's cute (I guess) - but Wonder Woman? WTH?

And how does her appearance/performance on YouTube justify getting such a high profile gig?

This smells like either a prank - or a really bad move on the part of the PR machine behind the movie.

I DO think that an unknown or relatively unknown actress would be best. But she actually has to LOOK and match WW's physique.

Lonely Girl?! LOL

I couldn't read the article because that site will cause siezures. But I'm sure it's just a joke by Joss.

WTF? Faith anyone?
Eliza%20Dushku%20dans%20AlternativePresseMagazine1.jpg

Back