• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: In Stock USA Seller Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retaane

Super Freak
Reaction score
You must have a verified paypal and delivery matching address in mainland USA You pay 40$ less only 599$ this Figure has rubber skin racheted joints (clicking joints) is as big as enterbay 1/4 scale dark knight and much heavier

I am in Utah if you are local I can write off another 10$ for cash in hand transaction

The pic of the item is embeded its sealed in mailer

Ebay listing link is

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271240440799?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

6q0b.jpg

no need for this kinda thing, keep it on ebay, not cool to try to scalp to fellow freaks

You are bidding on Hot Toys Hulk Figure in Hand and Ready to Ship, for US buyers this is the figure you see in the youtube video above the figure will be shipped in its box in the brown Hot Toys Mailer (No Double Boxing) its a Huge Box. Figure has been well kept and joints are tight video was made and then pics were taken and then placed back in the box.

Sheesh, you'd think for 399 shipping you'd at least get another box.

Ebay will give you the boot for gauging on shipping trying to save on fees. Your also asking for a negative from a ebay rookie that will be pissed your charging so much "for shipping."

You must have a verified paypal and delivery matching address in mainland USA You pay 40$ less only 599$ this Figure has rubber skin racheted joints (clicking joints) is as big as enterbay 1/4 scale dark knight and much heavier

I am in Utah if you are local I can write off another 10$ for cash in hand transaction

The pic of the item is embeded its sealed in mailer

Ebay listing link is

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271240440799?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

6q0b.jpg

get-out-Cary-Grant.gif

Hes got the right to flip it but id still say this guy is small in the pants.

Back