Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
998184_10151614764594145_1164149355_n.jpg

Lots of people will be excitied for this.

I'm getting the PF so will probably skip this but damn it's good to see.

I really hope they expand this line. I really want a lazaravich and Winter coat Nathan Drake with crossbow.

Why would they do the Uncharted 3 design again?

I'm fine with it. Remove the scarf/"shemagh", and you've pretty much got UC 1 Drake. I'd like to see some variations, though, at some point, and I hope that we get more VG characters from SSC.

I wonder if he'll be on display at SDCC? So far, it looks like all of the pics featured there have been things that were already revealed.

Damn only a concept :( Wonder how long it'll take before we actually even see a pre-order. Im happy they're finally making a him though. :yess:

I think we'll see it at SDCC. Look at the things in the pic.
-Harley:revealed
-Catwoman:revealed
-Space Marine:revealed

I wonder if we won't see Drake and the Skywalker at SDCC.

Wait and see for me. Have the PF on order but I'd love to have an Elena. If these look as good as the PF or better then I just may cancel my PF

That's awesome, but I really hope they got Trev to sculpt it. His PF sculpt is masterful.

Pretty sure he'll be/he is the sculptor. He did both the PF and the smaller scale statue that came with the collectors edition of the game

If this turns out better than the Indy figures I'll be destroying some fools.

I'm thinking somebody, at some point, needs to do "Indy 2.0." Personally, if SSC can outsource the license, I'd love to see a true collaborative project between HT and SSC. How cool would it be if there was a DX 2.0 Indy with Trev's sculpting skills and HT's paint apps? Add in some Kato clothes and a second "smiling" sculpt, and it's winner, winner chicken dinner.

Back