Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saw this come up on the SS site. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=36173&sku=300085

300085_press01-001.jpg

Yeah, he's been up for like 9 months now. I wonder why they are calling him 'new' now? :confused:

Maybe someone mixed him and Storm up? :lol

Or a previously released bust with an "open mouth".

:slap

At least that is a sculpt difference, not just paint. I am kickng myself for not getting it when I had the chance, but just don't care for it as much as I thought I would. I am hoping the LSF is better and not stupid expensive like it most likely will be.

act fast, less than 60 remain! I couldn't see where the edition size was on the item page though. just a heads up

i bet the edition size its not over 500 pieces, but it be nice to see them finally disclose what it actually is. Thing has been on P/O for almost a full year now.

i bet the edition size its not over 500 pieces, but it be nice to see them finally disclose what it actually is. Thing has been on P/O for almost a full year now.

Didn't he go up during spook? i'll contact sideshow tomorrow asking if there is it open es or set edition. gonna look sick with this new court of the dead line, my grandparents are gonna freak when he comes in.

I don't ever recall seeing any edition size or availability listed. But I'm sure there was always a set number in mind. Most of their original lines seem to be fairly low edition sizes.

I really liked the design of this and the reaper. My wife doesn't complain too much regarding the stuff I buy, but she certainly voiced her distaste on this piece and didn't want me to get this. She thinks its a bit to disturbing. Guess its gonna be a conversation topic when it arrives here for Halloween.

Back