Statue Gentle Giant Padme Amidala 1/6 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Padme Amidala Statue

945910_671498062864895_2040263549_n.jpg

Pre-Order Item
Regular Price: $249.00
You'll earn 249 points
Scale: 1:6
Dimensions: H 10.5” W 7” D 9”
Release Date: Q2 2014
Edition Size: TBD

Inspired by the Adam Hughes “Snowbunny Padme” artwork (which, in turn, was inspired by Gennedy Tartakovsky’s Star Wars: Clone Wars Animated Series), Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to present a new Padme Amidala statue! This fresh interpretation of the character, a realistic style inspired by animation, is sleek, sexy and unique. Boasting incredibly fine detail that no other incarnation of the character can compete with, this statue is a must-have for all true Star Wars collectors.

Digitally sculpted by the master artisans at Gentle Giant Ltd. and individually hand-painted, each statue comes individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity.

Adam Hughes “Snowbunny Padme” artwork that inspired the statue.

Snowbunny_Padme_and_Yoda_by_AdamHughes.jpg

I think the face looks pretty good. There's not many good Padme statues out there that look like Portman but this is pretty good. If this was a Geonosis arena Padme I would probably go for it.

Glad to finally see a statue from GG that not crappy Honey Trap or busts but I don't really care for this.
She never wears this anywhere I've seen so no interest.

Glad to finally see a statue from GG that not crappy Honey Trap or busts but I don't really care for this.
She never wears this anywhere I've seen so no interest.
Clone Wars series, ilum costume.

The face kills it for me, missed the mark totally on this I think, they went for accuracy to portman, which is impossible in a cheaper/smaller statue, when the source artwork would've been fine (and better).

Face is off by quite a ways. Also, the double-antenna piece of tech to her left looks like it belongs to Han while he was on Hoth. What's up with that?

Review_HanHoth2010SagaLegends_still.jpg

I actually think this is a fine effort from Gentle Giant. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever PO from them as their end products can be too hit and miss from the proto.

I'll definately be keeping an eye out for a cheaper option for this on the secondary markets though.

I love the art of AH! Still, I don't care too much about this piece. I generally don't enjoy pin-up styled statues based on Star Wars. I prefer a more regular approach with the pieces being more reminding of characters or scenes from the movies/series.

I like that she sits atop companion cubes from portal. Their grey paint isn't fooling anyone!

Back