MrHectors Hot Toys Collection updated 2-7-14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrHector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Collectors. It's been a while since I last updated so it was time to post new pics. Added pretty much everything I have at the moment. Just missing my 1/4 Batmans and DX13 and a couple of SS Storm Troopers. Might have to take it down since I'll prob have to do some construction in my living room. Can't wait for another busy year :wink1:

Here are some closeups of the individual shelves

Will update with 1/4 Hot Toys Batman

Last edited:
Re: MrHectors Hot Toys Collection

Pretty cool! Looks like you are a fan of Iron Man lol.

Thanks. I'm a huge Marvel fan since I was little hence all the Iron Man lol. Started collecting a year ago with the Mark III BD being my 1st fig.

Cool collection mate and welcome to the show.
23lo1vr.gif

Hey thanks guys. I mean part of this hobby is to show it off to fellow collectors who can appreciate them.

you sir have an impressive collection. May I ask who the maker of that display case is?

i really dig those shelves, they are very classy lookin

From what I can see some Great Pieces in your Collection and Sweet Cabinet and Welcome to the Show; Hector

P.S. Close-ups

Very nice score on those displays. Id want some in the future if i can afford them lol

Got two new additions, Batman Begins Toyfair and Scarecrow while we wait for hulk n Selina. Can't wait to get back home and add them.

Back