Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Red Skull Premium Format™ Figure
by Sideshow Collectibles

970404_10151604405779145_72089786_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

This looks like it could be good. I may get it in hopes that another Cap PF isn't to far away either.

It could still be a while for a new cap PF...there's already classic cap PF, buckly cap PF, and the movie cap PF.

im not sure 100% if will be comic version

,do you see some of Hugo weaving in him?

could never bring myself to display the first red skull PF because of the uniform. sold it.

This looks like it could be good. I may get it in hopes that another Cap PF isn't to far away either.

It could still be a while for a new cap PF...there's already classic cap PF, buckly cap PF, and the movie cap PF.

I think it'll be a while too, sarakawa, for pretty much the same reasons, BUT Bucky and movie Cap are not Steve Rogers. There's 3 Cap PFs, but only 1 Steve Rogers PF. There's always room to do a PF of Steve in his modern costume.

For some characters I'd buy the villain to go with the hero. I wasn't fond of the Joker PF (although I love it now) but I got him anyway just because I knew I'd want him next to Batman. I got Ganondorf because I know once 1/4 Link comes out I want them together. I got Rhino because I missed out on the other Spidey villains and my Comiquette needed a foe.

But this one...as much as I want a 1/4 Cap nothing makes me want Red Skull. I know it's just a comic character and it's what he's designed for, but I can't get past the fact I'd be buying a racist, genocidal monster. For me it strikes a different chord than just the regular murderers like Joker. That's just my opinion for only me. Since I like and read Captain America I do buy comics with Red Skull in them.

Its probably just The movie version to go with the movie Chris Evans Cap PF. still looks good. but want a comic one

Head sculpt on the first PF looked great, but this looks even better.

I think it'll be a while too, sarakawa, for pretty much the same reasons, BUT Bucky and movie Cap are not Steve Rogers. There's 3 Cap PFs, but only 1 Steve Rogers PF. There's always room to do a PF of Steve in his modern costume.

I'm pretty sure Movie Cap is Steve Rogers silly.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Wow, this looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to see the full reveal. I had the other one and sold it when I refocused my PF collection and I've always missed it. Red Skull may end up in the collection once again.

It may be obvious that I am a big Cap and by close relationship Red Skull fan. I own the first pf and really love it. But having said that there are so many A-list Marvel villains that have not been done. Well a few and then some major B-listers. I for one would love to know when Loki or maybe the Mandarin are headed our way. Sorry for my mini rant and yes I am probably ordering this.

It may be obvious that I am a big Cap and by close relationship Red Skull fan. I own the first pf and really love it. But having said that there are so many A-list Marvel villains that have not been done. Well a few and then some major B-listers. I for one would love to know when Loki or maybe the Mandarin are headed our way. Sorry for my mini rant and yes I am probably ordering this.

:exactly:

Your rant is justified brother.

Back