1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YT74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

GI Joe - Destro Sixth Scale Figure

Last edited by a moderator:
@collectsideshow: @yt74 Yes, September for Bludd. The Baroness...? You'll be hearing something very soon... -S

@yt74: @collectsideshow We can't have the Baroness without Destro, right?

@collectsideshow: @yt74 Of course not! Can't have one without the other. ;) -S

Last edited:
Destro will be revealed at SDCC...with possible pre-order

Yea should have at least a pic of something to start a thread up.

They will prolly be the last ones shown during this 30 day thing.

:slap

As LeFace of Evil said PICS! :lol

I was so happy to see Echo and Fives up today this would have just made my night to see something up on Destro.

Ah well... hopefully very very soon.

Re: 1/6 SSC Destro revealed soon?

Thread Rated.

Re: Nevermind

Nevermind was a great album. I forget who did it and I often wonder what happened to those guys.

They had really long hair and poor hygiene.

I'm less than impressed, to say the least.

Preview-Destro05.jpg

So much for a new body or chromed head being reason for such a long wait.

And what's with the bath robe? :dunno

Disappointing, because this is absolutely not up to par with their other recent JOE efforts. Destro deserves much better.

The only thing that looks right is the necklace.

Srsly, that sculpt is terrible. Looks nothing like Destro. It's closer to Tin Man.

And the body. They waited this long to make Destro when he could have used one they already had?

Fleece jacket? He wears a jumpsuit. Stretch Jedi Lukes on it and call it day. Could not look any worse.

Ski? Mando? Time to start work on a Masked Weapons Dealer.

The only thing that looks right is the necklace.

Srsly, that sculpt is terrible. Looks nothing like Destro. It's closer to Tin Man.

And the body. They waited this long to make Destro when he could have used one they already had?

Fleece jacket? He wears a jumpsuit. Stretch Jedi Lukes on it and call it day. Could not look any worse.

Ski? Mando? Time to start work on a Masked Weapons Dealer.

^ All of this. ^ :lecture

On the plus side, anyone who wants a John Henry Irons Steel figure now has a good head to customize with. :monkey1

I'm going to examine this figure very closely at SDCC. But I'm not expecting to like it now.

I don't mind the headsculpt, but the fabric choice isn't working for me. Not that I wanted leather exactly, but yeah its fuzzy like a bath robe.

The jewel looks AWFUL.

This is 1/6th scale it should be incredibly easy to source/make a realistic looking plastic jewel or crystal of that size. Not a flatly painted piece of plastic.

Back