Whats New at Comics N Toys UK Comic and Collectables shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
If you want fair priced UK collectable figures and statues then come to Comics 'N' Toys. We virtualy have new stock coming in every day.

Please note we do not Grey Import we only buy from Official UK Suppliers so our prices on Sideshow and Hot Toys will reflect that.

SIDESHOW/HOT TOYS
GENTLE GIANT
NECA
MEZCO
MCFARLANE
DIAMOND SELECT TOYS
KOTOBUKIYA
GAMES WORKSHOP
HOT WHEELS ELITE
HASBRO
ENTERBAY
And many more.
(We do have a lot of older figures,statues.busts ect so if there is any thing your looking for ask us as you never know we might still have it.)

We have a huge selection of in stock items and have been selling for longer than a lot of other dealers.

I have a shop it is not a warehouse unit with a website. If you are in the West Midlands come and take a look.
You can also visit the shops Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Comics-N-Toys/120766954646102

We have a shop on eBay all though it's cheaper to buy direct no fees.
https://stores.ebay.co.uk/comicsntoys?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Mail Order is available message me or ring the shop for options and prices (01562)829985

Last edited:
Re: Comics 'N' Toys UK Midlands based shop

10/7/13
New Mezco in stock today
Breaking Bad
8" Plush Walter White and Jessie Pinkman set.
4" plush Clip-On Walter White and Jessie Pinkman set.
Walter White Bobble Head.
Universal Monsters Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Last edited:

Recent stock
Diamond Select Toys Star Trek TOS £19.95 each
Spock and Kirk

Last edited:

Still stock available
NECA Avengers 1/4 scale Iron Man MK VII £79.95

Last edited:

Special Low Price Offer
Gremlins Go Gizmo Go! from NECA set of 3 only £11.95 incl First Class Postage (UK only) Europe add £3.00 more.

Last edited:

Not for your High End collectors but if you want some thing fun then the Funko Pop! vinyl figure line is great.
Recent additions to our Funko Pop! vinyl figure stock
Alien,Predator and Robocop £9.95 each UK First Class postage £3.50 each (message me for multiple Pop! purchases as they are light i can post up to 5 for £5 UK )
European Post Airmail £5.00 each (message me for multiple Pop! purchases as they are light)

Last edited:

Only 1 left.
Dark Horse Game Of Thrones Tyrion Lannister statue £149.95
This is a much bigger statue than you expect 10" figure the display base is around 10" too.Limited Edition of 3'000 pieces worldwide.

Re: Uk midlands based shop comics 'n' toys our latest stock

What Hot Toys are you currently carrying, mate?

What are you after and please bear in mind that i buy from the official UK stockist so my prices are higher than that of the grey importers. I do have some older figures in stock but prices vary all are still sealed as new.

Again these are just fun in stock now Funko Pop! vinyl DC Comics Watchmen Rorschach and Dr Manhattan £9.95 each.

Last edited:

22/7/13
NECA Paciffic Rim action figures available at the shop now.

23/7/13
Play Arts Kai Batman Trilogy Joker and Catwoman in store now £49.95 each

Last edited:
Re: Comics 'N' Toys (UK Midlands Shop) whats new this week!

30/7/13

Amazing Spider-Man Venom Unbound 1:6 Scale Fine Art Statue

Check out the skull-splitting grin on this Amazing Spider-Man Venom Unbound 1:6 Scale Fine Art Statue! Standing nearly 10-inches tall, the 1:6 scale Venom Unbound Statue was painstakingly sculpted by Erick Sosa and finds Venom crouched like a viper poised to strike, a massively muscled frame evidence of the symbiote and its ability to shift forms and make itself look imposing. £164.95 in store now.

31/8/13

New 52 Wonder Woman and Katana 2-Pack Action Figures
Care to tangle with this pair? From The New 52 series, this Wonder Woman and Katana Action Figure 2-pack showcases Princess Diana and Tatsu Yamashiro. Taken from the pages of Justice League and Justice League America, two of the fiercest warriors in the DC Universe - Wonder Woman and Katana - stand ready for action again! Each figure measure about 6 1/4-inches tall. Ages 14 and up

Last edited:

31/8/13

DC Collectibles Man Of Steel Superman Gentle Giant sculpted statue finaly in store £110

Due in next week
from NECA
Alien Genocide 2 pack
Kick *** 2 (7" figures)
Lone Ranger 1/4 scale Lone Ranger figure
Lone Ranger 1/4 scale Tonto figure

Last edited:

Been informed from my UK supplier that Star Wars Black 6" series 1 should be here in about 2 weeks.

2/8/13
Just arrived AMCs The Walking Dead Funko Pop! Vinyl Series 3 Merle Dixon,The governor,Prison Guard Walker.

I also had in AMCs The Walking Dead Funko Mystery Mini vinyl figures too.

Last edited:

Due in stock next week
Marvel Select Iron Man MK42 £19.95
DC Collectibles Arkham Asylum Deluxe Solomon Grundy £79.95
DC Collectibles Injustice Aquaman Vs Black Adam 2 pack £22.95
DC Collectibles Injustice Superman Vs Nightwing 2 pack £22.95

Last edited:

5/8/13

In stock now Kotobukiya The Killing Joke ArtFX Statue £99.95
Lights, camera, action!
It's the Joker from Batman: The Killing Joke!
The Joker ArtFX Statue stands 11-inches tall at 1:6 scale.
Features a motion sensor that activates an LED spot-lamp and camera shutter!

Say cheese! Inspired by the classic graphic novel Batman: The Killing Joke from Alan Moore, coupled with an original pose by Kotobukiya, the Batman The Killing Joke The Joker ArtFX Statue brings the maniacal clown to life as you've never seen him before. Standing 11-inches tall (1:6 scale), the sadistic villain boasts incredible detail on his costume, showing off every seam, cuff, button, crease, and more on his purple 3-piece suit and trench coat. His outfit is topped off by authentic studded spats, fedora, iconic white gloves, and lapel-pinned flower. The Joker's elongated white-painted face leaps right off of the graphic novel cover with its deep laugh lines, left eye squeezed shut, and unruly green hair peeking out from under his hat.

There's even a motion sensor built into the base that activates an LED spot-lamp and camera-shutter sound after a brief delay! As an added bonus, the lamp is movable and can be placed at any angle around the statue. It's lights, camera, action! with this Batman The Killing Joke The Joker ArtFX Statue!

Back