1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys - Christopher Reeve Superman (Evil Version) - Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Sixth Scale Figure

HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
SPECIAL FEATURES SPECIALLY CRAFTED BASED ON THE IMAGE OF CHRISTOPHER REEVE IN THE MOVIE, HIGHLIGHTING THE DETAILED HEAD SCULPT, MOVIE-ACCURATE COSTUME AND SPECIALLY-DESIGNED FIGURE STAGE.
ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY ARNIE KIM. BODY SCULPTED BY JOSEPH TSANG
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY YULLI

The 1/6th scale Superman (Evil Version) Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Superman (Evil Version) in the
Superman III movie
- Head sculpt featuring authentic likeness of Christopher Reeve
- Real-like facial expression with detailed wrinkles and gesture
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of fighting palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) set of costume in Superman style including one-piece blue costume with Superman logo in chest, yellow belt, red triangular-shaped pants and red cape
- One (1) pair of red boots

Accessory:
- Specially-designed rocky ground figure stage

Hot Toys Limited is a proud supporter of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation and their mission to advance research into spinal cord injury and improve quality of life for people living with paralysis.
Release date: Q3, 2013

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

TM & © DC Comics.

© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

[URL=https://s1075.photobucket.com/user/sith248/media/1009766_10151485584687344_995165231_n_zpsb4b1cb3c.jpg.html]

93F1FAD2-0CE9-4FBD-ADA9-428AAAA48908-588-0000004F08F8323D.jpg

63901E74-E443-4910-963E-D1108DEA6186-588-0000004F1306B9D0.jpg

evilsupes_zps7a3a3787.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys-MMS204-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

The base is just awesome. Kind of on the fence but if he turns out to be under $200 I'd go for him.

Done. The base is the only good thing about it. They didn't even change the HS, they just re-painted it.

I want the base for the MOS Superman.

I want the figure and the base. Man of Steel has an awesome base on its own.

pretty lazy on HT's IYAM. there is nothing different about that Superman. Same suit, same sculpt, same body, Just a five o clock shadow on the face. That's it. Who cares about the base. Seriously. They could have fine tuned the HS on Reeve's but no. That is a pure repaint of the exact same sculpt. If I were really wanting an evil Reeve supes then I would be pissed.

I want the figure and the base. Man of Steel has an awesome base on its own.

True. Again, I am let down by this release. It's exactly the same as the MMS152 release except for a darker suit and a little stubble on CR. Elvis1976's Evil Superman looks way better than this IMO.

pretty lazy on HT's IYAM. there is nothing different about that Superman. Same suit, same sculpt, same body, Just a five o clock shadow on the face. That's it. Who cares about the base. Seriously. They could have fine tuned the HS on Reeve's but no. That is a pure repaint of the exact same sculpt. If I were really wanting an evil Reeve supes then I would be pissed.

:lol.

Said the exact same thing. You beat me to it!

so are all of these limited to 600?

A better release would have been a Clark that can pull his shirt open to show the 'S'. He could come with a phone booth too. :lol

600 for each show. SS will have them for PO sometime in July prob around or after SDCC. If you want one you'll get one. They aren't that limited. Just order within a few hours of when it goes up and you'll get one for sure.

:lol.

Said the exact same thing. You beat me to it!

they must think we're stupid or something.

HT: Let's pull his cape up way over his head so people really won't notice we used a figure we released years ago.

:slap:slap:slap

Would have been better if they made a clark kent instead....

Last edited:

Exactly. I'll take a CR Supes repaint over nothing any day of the week. I probably wouldn't be playing the role of the HT apologist if I didn't like the previous one before, but the MMS 152 Superman is still one of HT's best, IMO.

Exactly. I'll take a CR Supes repaint over nothing any day of the week. I probably wouldn't be playing the role of the HT apologist if I didn't like the previous one before, but the MMS 152 Superman is still one of HT's best, IMO.

Why not buy another MMS152 and send the figure to Seb to make it an Evil Supes? It would probably be cheaper and look wayyy better.

so are all of these limited to 600?

That's what I'm trying to figure out (specifically for this piece.) 600 total? That's not a lot....at all. Like....are you sure Hot Toys didn't mean '6,000'? :lol

The figure might be, but I'm not sure if it'd be cheaper after you'd sent it for all of the mods. Again, I'm just happy that they're revisiting this version of Supes. Gives me hope that we might one day see a CR CK.

Back