Hot Toys 2013 Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation Joe Colton - full pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent December

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys - G.I. Joe Retaliation - Joe Colton
Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Sixth Scale Figure

There is one man that Roadblock and his teammates can trust in G.I. Joe Retaliation and it is none other than the original G.I. Joe himself. Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Joe Colton Collectible Figure as one of the 2013 Toy Fairs Exclusive items.

We know fans have been waiting for a collectible figure featuring the acclaimed Hollywood movie star Bruce Willis’ likeness and we are happy to let you all know that the collectible figure based on Joe Colton from G.I. Joe Retaliation is finally here.

Based on the icon brand from Hasbro, the movie-accurate Joe Colton collectible figure features a highly detailed head sculpt, tailored costume, weapons and accessories.

98ol.jpg

99ti.jpg

4yi5.jpg

0tvn.jpg

lwsn.jpg

2umm.jpg

iki8.jpg

5q1i.jpg

x891.jpg

Here are the specs:

The 1/6th scale Joe Colton Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Bruce Willis as Joe Colton in his military uniform in the G.I. Joe Retaliation movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly sculpted head with skinhead
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of gun shooting palms
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) right palm for gun holding

Costume:
- One (1) military green uniform
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) belt with magazine pouches

Weapons:
- One (1) machine gun with silencer and strap
- One (1) shotgun
- Three (3) pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) left knee pad
- One (1) double shoulder holster
- One (1) drop leg panel with gun holster and magazine pouches
- Five (5) small ammo clips
- One (1) big ammo clip
- Two (2) climbing buckles
- Figure stand with Joe Colton nameplate and the movie logo

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Q3, 2013

G.I. JOE AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF HASBRO AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION. © 2013 HASBRO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2013 PARAMOUNT PICTURES CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

He's MMS 206

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: HT Toyfairs Exclusive GI Joe Retaliation General Joseph Colton

Only 600?

Scalpers wet dream. :lol

lame-o figure...looks nothing like a Joe (just like most of the characters in the crappy sequel)

I will without a doubt try and get one of these.

I dig that he's dressed like the Talking Battle Commander right down to the sidearm holster.

There still might be a HT Cobra Commander yet from the movie...

Looks really good, just hope theres a chance for him to be gotten at a decent price.

I expect most people buying this (myself possibly included) is not buying it for the character, but what other character(s) they can do with that head sculpt. I am debating if I want to spend the money on the whole thing, or buy just a HS after (or wait for a "similar looking aftermarket HS")

Depending on the price and if they wanna charge a NRD I guess.....

What other recent Willis characters would folks want to bash? Doesn't seem like many recent films with him bald have much more appeal than GI Joe. Iminime Rovo Jin Willis sculpt is gonna be the way to go for an early Die Hard version I bet.

Im all over this...Well I do hope to get one.

What other recent Willis characters would folks want to bash? Doesn't seem like many recent films with him bald have much more appeal than GI Joe. Iminime Rovo Jin Willis sculpt is gonna be the way to go for an early Die Hard version I bet.

I only want to bash, any of the Die Hard McClanes, maybe an Expendables 2 and Tears of the Sun (I didn't like the Art Figures one that much)..
Very true and I will be ordering mine, however, not many people will want to pay $300-600 for one...

Seeing how this is an EX this makes me wonder why there isn't a Cobra Commander being made??

There still might be a HT Cobra Commander yet from the movie...

Seeing how this is an EX this makes me wonder why there isn't a Cobra Commander being made??

I don't know if this bodes well or bad for CC. Clearly they realize Colton wouldn't have been a big seller like SE, SS, and the Rock. But does that mean they are done now? They only announced these 4 anyway. At least he's not just in a suit :lol

Back