*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z0MBIEproof

Super Freak
Reaction score
(Moved this from general Collectibles thread) Sorry for the double post but it will stay here...

Thought I would start a new thread about some of the new statues I just picked up...

Took multiple angle pics for better review.

***Please feel free to add any pics of your own of any Zelda , Nintendo , or other First4Figure Statues you may want to show off or help others decide if they would like to purchase or not.***

Thanks for looking!

Here is my latest purchase!

Hope you all like it!!!

:dance

Last edited:
Re: First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC)

"Reserved for Future Pics"

Re: First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC)

"reserved for future pics"

Re: *******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC)

If lighting in my house wasn't so bad I would post a few pictures of Ganondorf. Oh well...

ZOMBIEproof: nice! and I like the Man Cave sign
Monger: Don't let that stop you!

I have 3 Links and a Ganondorf. Ganondorf's eyes from a distance are crazy.
I've been wanting Darunia since it was announced. I like the regular and Fire Sage versions.

I really like my F4F Zelda statues. I've since gotten a better camera so sooner or later I'll take newer pics.

Can't wait for that 1/4 Link . . . :)

8781431264_1d5a74481d.jpg
9221646332_e1578c9f42.jpg

8774863093_dab232ba0e.jpg
9218822107_5c55d4aa37.jpg
9218871335_7b1d61b364.jpg

8774855873_0f2499d14d.jpg
8781426488_e76c039b9b.jpg
8774859491_25746da603.jpg

@monger- use flash if the lighting is bad...I would love to see how yours turned out!

@wesmordine- thx the Goron is one of my fav pieces. I think it was well made and looks friggin awesome!!!

@peedi- your pics are both making me jealous and making me want to spend more money lol...
Jealous because I didn't know about First4Figures when the Tunic (blue,red,green) links came up for sale...so I missed out... :(
And after seeing the pics of Ganondorf I want to shell out another $400+ and pick him up...

PS - why the small pic of the Fierce Diety ... thing is sweet i would show him off...and on a side note...Ganondorf dwarfs the Links lol! ;)

I hope others join in...I love seeing these pics!

Thx again for replying!

@legionpichon - sweet looking fierce Diety link!

I didn't write anything because I uploaded from my phone but I love this statue. It was my first poly statue but sadly it was decapitated in a pillow fight between my little brothers :thud:, I placed the head over the body only for the photos :monkey2.

I didn't write anything because I uploaded from my phone but I love this statue. It was my first poly statue but sadly it was decapitated in a pillow fight between my little brothers :thud:, I placed the head over the body only for the photos :monkey2.

What!!! I would have be furious,,, sorry to hear about that...
:horror:horror:horror

Does anyone know if ironing his cape would be damaging? Seems like most of us have that bent up cape and I'm thinking a nice straightening out would look fantastic.

Does anyone know if ironing his cape would be damaging? Seems like most of us have that bent up cape and I'm thinking a nice straightening out would look fantastic.

I don't own the piece yet...but I would be afraid to iron it... If it gets damaged then it will be hard-impossible to get a replacement... Maybe slip it between 2 heavy books?

Back