I'm ready for the next SW PF announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
It's been five months since Luke/Yoda was announced, and three months since Fett. Isn't it time for us to hear what the next one will be?

I would like a third Star Wars PF announced in 2006. Maybe during Fantacular? Leia was revealed in November last year, correct? I think we will get one more before the New Year.

But who?!?

And don't forget that it's been even longer since the last LOTR PF preorder...

What's been the turn-around time from announcement to actual release? Has there been an average time for the six that are out?

Sad to say - it doesn't look like I'll be getting the LOTR PFs.

Yes Sideshow, please give me another SW PF. Recently, I've been having trouble with my money, it keeps attacking me. It's getting embarassing. I go to the store to purchase stuff, flirt with the cute cashier, open my wallet, then my money jumps up slaps me and runs off. So you see Sideshow, I need you to announce another SW PF so I can spend this naughty, naughty money on something.

I'd prefer:
-Bespin Lando (because we need more brothas)
-Stormtrooper
-Biker Scout
-ROTJ Palpatine (regular: standing, about to shoot force lightning; exclusive: sitting in throne [only if followed by Royal Guards that could have a connecting base]
-ROTS Yoda and ROTS Palpatine set

Please make one of these so I can get rid of my money.

Judging from the way SSC have been releasing their SW PF's so far I'd say the next one is likely to be from ESB. So I think the most likely characters are going to be.

ESB Stormtrooper
ESB Lando
or maybe one of the other bounty hunters like Bossk or IG88

They'd be an interesting choice and ever once in a while SSC throws out a character you wouldn't have expected. So it's possible.

Or maybe we'll get this guy:chew :D

I cant wait for the next PF announcement. If I could pick anything it would be R2-D2 and C-3PO for the next release. I think though we will get either Lando or a main character from the PT. I would really like a ROTS Obi-Wan or a Arena Padme.

How about a FREAKING shipping announcement first on the Dagobah Luke and Fett???? I ordered these AGES ago and have heard nothing on their release.
ARGHHHH!!

I'm all for another SW PF Announcement...so long as its one I don't want. Stupid grad school is really puttin' a hurtin' on the collectin'.

Palps MUST have a talking throne or something. It would add tremendous value to what should be the fastest sell-out ever. You can't get any more iconic than that. :emperor

we need ROTS Anakin and Obi wan (from Mustafar duel) PF's next to pose in a duel like they did with the Vader and ANH Obi.

streetjudge79 said:
How about a FREAKING shipping announcement first on the Dagobah Luke and Fett???? I ordered these AGES ago and have heard nothing on their release.
ARGHHHH!!
Luke/Yoda has been delayed until January. It was in last weeks newsletter.

Batty said:
Luke/Yoda has been delayed until January. It was in last weeks newsletter.

Making the 1Q 07 even more difficult. I think my Endor Troopers just went bye bye.

nash said:
we need ROTS Anakin and Obi wan (from Mustafar duel) PF's next to pose in a duel like they did with the Vader and ANH Obi.
i would like these later down the road. until then......
zappy1.jpg

Batty said:
And I think the delay of Luke will (don't read this,Tom!) push Fett back too.

I don't know. I don't think one will affect the other. The Obi-Wan 12" was delayed and it didn't delay any others. PF's may be a different deal though.

Back