Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixthScaleEdward

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys - Captain America - 'Star Spangled Man' Version
Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Sixth Scale Figure

It’s summer time again where some of the biggest toy fairs will be hosted. To celebrate the start of this bustling season, Hot Toys is thrilled to share with you a first glance at one of the Toy Fairs Exclusive items this year – the Star Spangled Man Version of Captain America Collectible Figurine.

Please stay tuned for the pre-order information of the “Star Spangled Man with a plan” as well as the reveal of more Hot Toys 2013 Toy Fairs Exclusive items.

“The Star Spangled Man with a Plan”. It was a memorable and entertaining moment to see Captain America performing during this catchy song in Captain America: The First Avengers. As it was a rather notable scene in the film, we are excited to introduce the 1/6th scale Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine as one of the 2013 Toy Fairs Exclusive items. Fans will be able to mimic the scenes where Captain America is promoting war bonds for the government.

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Star Spangled Man costume in the movie. It features a newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume, weapons and accessories.

For fans in Hong Kong, special arrangement has been made for pre-ordering of this exclusive item. For more information, please visit Hot Toys Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters Facebook Page.

M1j94BH.jpg

JI8GX0Q.jpg

Here are the specs:

The 1/6th scale Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Star Spangled Man costume in the Captain America: The First Avenger movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Masked head
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) left palm for holding shield
- One (1) left palm for holding machine gun
- One (1) right palm for holding gun
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) blue, white and red garment with embossed pattern as well as stars in chest
- One (1) pair of blue pants
- One (1) blue belt
- One (1) green belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of red boots
- One (1) bullet belt
- One (1) brown strap for shield
- One (1) pistol holster

Weapons:
- One (1) shield
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- Three (3) pieces of notes and tapes to be stuck on the back of the shield
- One (1) shovel with sheath
- Figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Q3, 2013

TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.

He's MMS 205.

© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 - CA: The First Avenger Captain America Star-spangled Man Versi

They should have just added this with the Rescue Cap version last year.

ryouIqr.jpg

9TKPjrg.jpg

wXbElWC.jpg

IGXVqNZ.jpg

kZ8yxnv.jpg

djqVzBn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 - CA: The First Avenger Captain America Star-spangled Man Versi

I had the same reaction as your Loki avy when I first saw this.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

For a second I wondered why this version had the gun and ammo belt, but if I remember correctly there was a brief shot of him in a black and white movie, right?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

:lol I am not in the least bit enthused. Hot Toys is getting sloppy with exclusives.

Lol, now you can have an army of captain americas at home, yay! Seriously, what is this, the 4th one? :pfft:

No less than the $220 price point of last year's exclusives, I'd think.

MORE CAP???!!!!! movie version, avengers version, rescue version....this is a prime example why hot toys should offer accessory packs with different uniforms, shields and guns. do we need 4 different caps?

Love it. Now I can sock ol' Adolph in the jaw-- multiple times.

At this point, I guess I'll be buying this simply to have every HT Captain America figure, whether I'm impressed with it or not :lol

It's great for those who want an evolution of the movie Cap costume to display

just grab a 1/6 motorcycle for him to lift up

It's great for those who want an evolution of the movie Cap costume to display

just grab a 1/6 motorcycle for him to lift up

Exactly. With this guy I'll have three Caps to display (separate from the Avengers Cap which will obviously be displayed with the team), an original Thor (with another hopefully on the way with Thor 2), an original Black Widow (from IM2), and multiple Iron Men (Mk I, II, III, & VI)...

Awesome display opportunities. This guy'll be a great addition to the origins display.

Bad choice hot toys, this thing is going to be a peg warmer for the next two years, but he kinda looks like the avenger's cap, so he might sell out for people that don't have cap, should have done a deadpool, he would have sold out in minutes, they are lazy due to have the sculpts for this guy already.

Not really excited about this, if HT released this maybe last year I would have been more interested.

Back