Menlojames Star Wars customs Aurra Sing update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menlojames

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I have been a big fan of the all the amazing Star wars customs you all create and after watching all 6 episodes about a month ago I decided to re focus my collecting and I have been selling off a lot of my collection to invest in SW stuff. I have a lot of projects in the works and thought I would create a SW thread to post my projects. Your comments and critiques are welcomed. Let the fun begin!
My first Custom is of Evil Sith Anakin
Parts Breakdown:
Sideshow Clothing and boots
Hot toys TT body with Enterbay Chen Zen Palm
Sideshow General Anakin head repainted by me

DSCN1967_zps85259067.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1973_zps99eb23b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1978_zps85d7cd4e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1980_zps913b831d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1985_zps30d5c7bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: Menlojames Star Wars Fun Sith Anakin

Thank you so much Darthrazz!

Thanks furrydee! I love your Obi Wan!

I just did a repaint on Lando to use for a Jabbas Palace version

DSCN2014_zps64fed7a7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Menlojames Star Wars Fun Sith Anakin

I am still working on Lando but finished up my Bespin Han.
I used a TTL Neck body, Sideshow + medicom clothing and parts and the Head is The sideshow Storm trooper Han painted by me.

DSCN2199_zps90462290.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2198_zpseb643cd2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Menlojames Bespin Han update

Still a Wip but I stripped the medicom Jedi luke figure put it on a HT slim and repainted the head and cut off the small neck portion to fit on a slim neck peg. Let me know what you think I was going to use the sculpt for the hair but I actually like it with a repaint.

DSCN2236_zps526adb2b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2233_zpsf50cf427.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2235_zpsd1e41222.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2230_zps2f9c6664.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Menlojames Jedi Luke update

I have gone a little crazy selling off a lot of my collection to purchase a ton of Star wars stuff. I have recently been doing a lot of painting and now its time to put some figures together though i thought i would share what I have done so far. A special Thank you To ScottyB for some fantastic Sculpts!!!

Nice work all around menlojames. Tarken is indeed all kinds of awesome. Being a big CW fan I can't wait to see your progress with Cad Bane....head looks fantastic. :clap

That medicom Luke outfit is terrific! Also, most medi sculpt are really good repainted imo.
Thanks! yea the medicom outfit is great and their heads are nice to bad they are on the small side though.

Tarkin is all kinds of awesome.
Thank you so much! I hope to finish the complete figure this weekend.

Nice work all around menlojames. Tarken is indeed all kinds of awesome. Being a big CW fan I can't wait to see your progress with Cad Bane....head looks fantastic. :clap
Thanks man! Cad Bane is definitely a fun project i am working on his clothing and got his coat made and I can't wait to put more work into him.

Just like I am sure you are, I am working on a ton of Star Wars figures right now. I just finished my Dagobah Luke I did a complete repaint of a Hot Toys Luke recasted head and took off the neck used the HT clothing and an Enterbay Bruce lee Muscular body. I am going to re paint yoda as well as I think I did that paint job 4 years ago. I printed the background and he is now all set in my Detlof.

Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs

Thanks Jabba_man! IMHO There is something about Star Wars Customs that makes it funner to make then regular movie characters. I put some more time into Bane and some more WIP Pics now about 70% done. I hope to finish him next weekend.

Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs

Cad bane looks pretty sweet bro im loving seeing these. Where Is those hands from bro they are prefect?!

Back