Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project_A

Super Freak
Reaction score
New rumor. :panic:

Is Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming this year?

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest...dent-evil-revelations-2-coming-this-december/

rev2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2?

That really reminds me of the first live action movie logo. But im all for another Revelations style game. Actual tension as you played. Some puzzles. It could of been a whole lot better. But it was this Generations Code veronica.

This doesnt surprise me wtf capcom..

I hate to say it but I just don't care about the franchise to ever purchase another game again. Not just saying this either because of my hate of Capcom. I just can't be bothered anymore.

Unless it's REmake 2 or Outbreak 3, Capcom can eat my ***.

I hate to say it but I just don't care about the franchise to ever purchase another game again. Not just saying this either because of my hate of Capcom. I just can't be bothered anymore.

Unless it's REmake 2-RE3 or Outbreak 3, Capcom can eat my ***.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

I still haven't purchased REvelations. Waiting for a price drop.

The ONLY way we'll ever see a REmake if you buy, I mean "support" their greedy ways. RE will return to its roots. So you MUST buy everything RE!

The ONLY way we'll ever see a REmake if you buy, I mean "support" their greedy ways. RE will return to its roots. So you MUST buy everything RE!
Stop making Alice customs and buying everything movie! Its making them turn the games that way!

Revelations is great from I what I hear, I just don't want to give Capcom more than I have to.

It was a great game but come on no need for it .

Zombies have always worked for RE. Plagas were fun only for RE4, RE5 monsters were pretty mediocre to me and RE6 was like a cluster**** of the worst creature design I've ever seen.

No more ******* Carla and giant Flyzillas please.

Zombies have always worked for RE. Plagas were fun only for RE4, RE5 monsters were pretty mediocre to me and RE6 was like a cluster**** of the worst creature design I've ever seen.

No more ******* Carla and giant Flyzillas please.

Don't forget the stupid *** trex.

Uh it's loaded with cheese. Why would these highly unstable mutagens make you morph into pre-existing creatures? G was perfect, the forms G would take seemed completely random and he kept getting big to the point where he needed to become a quadruped to compensate for his size until he turned into a giant sandworm thing.

Back