S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cartman5579

Super Freak
Reaction score
With Power Rangers this year, and the continuation of the epic DBZ figures, along with all Kamen Riders and the upcoming Sailor Moon, that we should have an all in one thread so we can all share in our appreciation for this wonderful line of action figure collectibles! :wave

So ill begin! Hi, I'm Matt, and I'm an action figure addict! Now bring on the announcements and eye candy in one thread so i don't have to pay attention to eight different threads for the same line! :hi5:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: S.H. Figuarts official thread

I began collecting in March and this is my collection so far... I have Goku,Vegeta coming this week. Then Green Ranger,Piccolo,Freeza at the end of July. Need to get 2 more sets of Stands.

1053529_10151673322414346_1482826426_o.jpg

1053190_10151673322524346_621070697_o.jpg

I really need to get the Legacy Megazord. I've been putting it off for to long.

So i'm getting into these figures and i noticed something interesting. Some of the figures have the Dragon Ball Z logo on the bottom right under the window of the box while others have the newer DBZ Kai logo. After looking around for a bit it seems some figures have one logo and some the other but there are a few that you can find with either if you look hard enough. Does anyone know why this might be?

no love for d-arts, robot souls and etc? :(

D-Arts Pokemon FTW :dance

And does anyone else here collect Saint Seiya Myth Cloth EX or am I the only nerd :monkey1

im sure there's a few. wasnt there a thread made for those figures? ah well. i never watched that show so :/

we should also start a "hot toys MMS official thread"... For all HT releases all in one place

I really need to get the Legacy Megazord. I've been putting it off for to long.

So worth it. Check out local TRUs. There's a lot easier to come by lately.

Did you pick up the Legacy Morpher yet?

On a side note to the mods, can we get the 'Oldies but goodies....Power Rangers' thread moved into this section? It's pretty much an 'all-things Power Rangers' thread. There seems to be a lot more chatter in the S.H. Figuarts thread about all-things MMPR, than in the actual thread for all-things MMPR. :lol

well all my figures have reached my country. now i just hope customs doesnt slap a tag on my metal garurumon :pray:

Ink this thread is super unnecessary, all the lines have their own thread and there's very little cross discussion that could take place here...

Ink this thread is super unnecessary, all the lines have their own thread and there's very little cross discussion that could take place here...

not all of them has one...
ink should change the name to "Bandai Tamashii nations/bluefin Official thread" though cause there's alot more figures made by them that doensn't have a thread like:

- kamen rider
- Digimon
- Gundam (seed, wing, 00, etc)
- persona 4
- Code geas
- Armored girls
- and oh so many more

plus this is perfect for people who takes pictures using a misc of figures

as long as we can keep the DBZ figuarts thread :)

rPy1VBd.jpg

all arrived and no custom fees :yess:

I'm really tempted to get a set of (American) season 1 Rangers... :(

I changed the name of the thread to state this is for the other lines. Let's try to keep this thread about lines we don't have other threads already.

Back