Is it too early for an Asmus wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
If so...shame on me.

Otherwise...

Gimli (no brainer)

Pippn (no brainer)

Merry (no brainer)

Eowyn (a GOTTA for the Witch King)

Haldir (Helm's Deep)

Arwen

Celeborn

Galadriel

Gollum

Cave Troll

And horses...Arod, Brego, Shadowfax, Bill

Oh, and just because they were cool...a Prologue Elven Warrior

Tops on my list would be Gimli, Eowyn, and Saruman.

Would love to see Gollum, though I'm not confident he could be done well.

Never too early.

Top 10
1. Aragorn (likeness will set the bar)
2. Arwen (need to see female likenesses)
3. Boromir
4. Gandalf (of course)
5. Gimli
6. Legolas
7. Lurtz
8. Saruman
9. Gollum/Smeagol
10. Frodo

Would also like to see Galadrial, Elrond, Eowyn, Faramir, Eomer, Theoden, Denathor, as well as the other three hobbits. And we know at least 2-3 orcs will be done.

The witch king looks great, and so far Gothmog looks good, too. However, all I want is the Fellowship. If they're up to the quality we've seen already, they will look fantastic together! Even if they end up being from different scenes throughout the trilogy.

I'm excited for the Aragorn unveiling, but my most anticipated figures would be Boromir (Sean Bean fan) and Gimli (he's flat out awesome).

I don't know how deep I'll go into this line. I prefer to stick to my statues from Sideshow and Weta but I will get a few of them. I've still got my Sideshow Figures and several of them are solid enough I don't know if I'd replace.

I would like to see the following though:

Aragorn (Black Gates)
Elendil
Isildur
Eomer
Theoden

tumblr_lq5mryVL4q1qdmuhno1_500.gif

:lecture

I don't know how deep I'll go into this line. I prefer to stick to my statues from Sideshow and Weta but I will get a few of them. I've still got my Sideshow Figures and several of them are solid enough I don't know if I'd replace.

I would like to see the following though:

Aragorn (Black Gates)
Elendil
Isildur
Eomer
Theoden

Hell yeah! :rock

How about a Fighting Uruk-Hai in all their different armor? This would be in the style of Sideshow's Clone Troopers release . . .

Back