S.F.B.T finally available to order...Review posted, page 5.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Just got notification that the S.F.B.T ( special function body type) is finally available to order. It is an amazing looking bit of engineering, but its gonna be a hard sell at $300 a pop. I first inquired about this back in July 2011-

https://m-field.b.la9.jp/sfbt.html

The site to order is here-

https://dolk.jp/s.f.b.t/en/

Be really interested to see some in hand pics on this one!

Re: S.F.B.T finally available to order... but its $300

I remember seeing this the price is insane.

Thats nuts. As soon as you put any clothing on it the articulation is going to be the same as a figure $275 cheaper

If I were to pick this up it'd be to pose nude - I like the idea of showing off what is a pretty cool piece of figure engineering. The only thing holding me back is the fragility of it - if it's robust I might pick it up.

If I were to pick this up it'd be to pose nude - I like the idea of showing off what is a pretty cool piece of figure engineering. The only thing holding me back is the fragility of it - if it's robust I might pick it up.

I would agree I don't think it's meant for collectors to dress it's more a art/display piece meant to be posed exactly like they have and as a one off art piece it's probably priced at the right level,, it is a great looking thing.

Got the email too.

Dear customer

Thank you very much for your e-mail asking about 「S.F.B.T-3」.
My name is Maeda and I really apologize to be delayed for reply.

I'd like to inform that we start the sale of
「S.F.B.T-3」 for customers oversea this time.

■ sale item 「S.F.B.T-3」

■Where you can make order :  The web site of 'DOLK STATION'

The Dolk Station is the only official site where you can order the product of M-Field from oversea at present.

Please ask them directly for detail such as the date when they start the advance order.

I truely appreciate that many people have supported us having the interest a lot in 「S.F.B.T-3」 and now my dream has come true finally.

Please let us know your opinions or impressions more and more.
Thank you for your continuous support for M-Field.

Besr regards

==============

M-Field

It's been over a year since I emailed M-Field to get in on the PO. Ordered. :yess:

wow. that thing is a work of art all by itself.... :monkey1

So Deadleaves, did you please ask them directly for detail such as the date when they start the advance order?

The order site went live back in july, it's the link to dolk station Wookster posted in the OP^^ The page is still live, so I assume they haven't sold the amount they were making.

I haven't heard anything yet, but they said they will send an email with tracking when it ships.

When ordered the confirmation email said it would take two to three months for the item to ship, they are making them to order.

I hope it's soon - most anticipated buy in a long time! :panic:

Good luck, hope it comes through :)

Though if it turns out awesome I guess I'll have missed the boat.

It's full-amont-up-front though isn't it? At this price I'd want in-hand reports before I committed to it, and by the looks of it they're making to order only.

Just got a tracking number, looks like it just left Japan & is on it's way! Hopefully early next week. :hi5:

Lol! I hope so!

This has been on the radar for so long, it's gonna be a blast to finally have one. :panic:

Really looking forward to seeing this thing DL :yess:

A bit of a tease....

Dsc00105.jpg~original

Back