Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gates70

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - Premium Format Figure

300118_press02-001.jpg

3001181_press02-001.jpg

300118_press03-001.jpg

300118_press04-001.jpg

300118_press05-001.jpg

300118_press06-001.jpg

300118_press07-001.jpg

300118_press08-001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Conan statue ?

*edited because this post was from way before when pics were posted :D *

Last edited:

Very interesting!

Any info on who is producing ?

Edit: Just had a look through Statueforum and I think its the new ARH studios Conan (remember they did an unofficial one that subsequently got licensed and they now are official with Conan)

pinched from Stateforum: (is that frowned upon? lol)

Sounds amazing!

I don't think ARH has removable parts do they ? I was under the impression that this was a Sideshow piece. Not sure yet.

I don't think ARH has removable parts do they ? I was under the impression that this was a Sideshow piece. Not sure yet.

They've definitely had changeable parts before.
Their recent Achilles statue had changeable spears and swords including the hands.
...and their females statues always have removable clothes.... :D

They distribute through Sideshow now but that doesn't necessarily mean this Conan statue is ARH's.

Don't think that's the ARH one. They talked about an 8ft python, slave girl, and Conan having battle axes.

More Conan is good Conan. I'll be happy if there is more than one to pick from !

Guys this is not ARH Studios one, its SSC version
ARH Studios is still WIP but will be shown soon.

Its my guess this one will be shown at SDCC this year. I will put up plenty of pics of this for you.

What I know so far is that ARH Studios version will be big and impressive. I hope to be able to share with you soon. I did see it in person and its an over the top Conan statue with a 8ft Python, a Slave girl and Conan and a fantastic base. Plenty of accessories will also be provided.

I am sure they will both be worthy of any Conan collection

Will bring you updates on both very soon

Guys this is not ARH Studios one, its SSC version
ARH Studios is still WIP but will be shown soon.

Its my guess this one will be shown at SDCC this year. I will put up plenty of pics of this for you.

What I know so far is that ARH Studios version will be big and impressive. I hope to be able to share with you soon. I did see it in person and its an over the top Conan statue with a 8ft Python, a Slave girl and Conan and a fantastic base. Plenty of accessories will also be provided.

I am sure they will both be worthy of any Conan collection

Will bring you updates on both very soon

8 ft python? That's not very impressive. All Conan has to do is step on it.

BB

8 ft python? That's not very impressive. All Conan has to do is step on it.

BB

Could they are actually mean that is actually 8foot in total (not 1/6 scale) ....like a giant base that the snake wraps around multiple times and then rises up over Conan ?

THAT would be epic !

Could they are actually mean that is actually 8foot in total (not 1/6 scale) ....like a giant base that the snake wraps around multiple times and then rises up over Conan ?

THAT would be epic !

I think that's exactly what he was referring to.

Man, this thing is going to be huge!

Well I ordered it. I love Conan. The price is ****ing outrageous though.

Edit: When I posted this there were only two pics and the stygian skeleton on the base wasn't revealed.

Last edited:
Oh wait... new pics got put up... there is a fully sculpted stygian skeleton on the base too. That is why the price is so high... it's like another figure on the base.

300118_press07-001.jpg

Oh wait... new pics got put up... there is a fully sculpted stygian skeleton on the base too. That is why the price is so high... it's like another figure on the base.

I'm going to put the pics on the first page in a few minutes but it's a ***** doing it from work :lol

Back