Tavegg's Collection Stash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tavegg

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Collectors!

I am fairly new to the hobby but I enjoy it thoroughly none the less. Many of my purchases came from this very forum. I have a mixed collection of Sideshow, Bowen, Marvel Milestones, and Kotobukiya statues. Most recently my focus has been on acquiring premium format figures. I have spent a lot of time searching for these amazing works of art to amass this collection. Here is a peak at what I have put together thus far. I hope you enjoy the pics and thanks for checking out my thread!

9484487142_1ff8fe9f32_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9484487082_2383c61e45_b.jpg

9484484786_3d3127c27c_b.jpg

9484484738_41a51fd10d_b.jpg

9484474684_bdbd4a5b8b_b.jpg

9484484646_c3295e912a_b.jpg

9562712137_82489f4ea2_b.jpg

9484484530_88e464e78c_b.jpg

9484474738_d3b192850e_b.jpg

9500666018_5c77aa4bcf_b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tavegg's Sideshow Stash

Awesome collection! What is that Cap you have next to Spider-Woman? It looks like the Bowen but must be 1/4 scale.

Awesome collection! What is that Cap you have next to Spider-Woman? It looks like the Bowen but must be 1/4 scale.

Hey tek

Thanks man. Yeah he is a custom made 1/4 scale by Resin Peices. This statue actually comes with 4 different heads. I posted the pics in one of my posts if your interested in checking them out. It's a pretty remarkable statue. Bowen's captain is my favorite captain sculpt so obviously I fell in love with this piece the moment I laid eyes on it.

You have some nice old SSC pieces, I love it!

Thanks man

Yeah there are so many amazing sculpts out there I've missed out on. Its expensive trying to add them now but well worth the $$$. Captain America is a true ex IMO. So many extras with that sculpt to customize the piece to your liking. Seems nowadays they add an extra head sculpt or a different hand to pose. Nothing as extreme as the Captain anymore!

Recently acquired some gems for the showcase! Added some lighting to the shelving as well. What a difference in the display. I will eventually add pics of the whole set up. Trying to class it up a bit. :rock2

Recently acquired some gems for the showcase! Added some lighting to the shelving as well. What a difference in the display. I will eventually add pics of the whole set up. Trying to class it up a bit. :rock2

Lighting totally changes a collection adds some prestige to it.

Back