Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, gonna turn this into my own Joe customs thread...I guess Tunnel Rat will be my first figure shown.

Been bashing TR for awhile, a little at a time. Went for a card art style sculpt, rather than the 3/4 figure. TNT pouch and pack are OD green, but look brown in the pics. This one has been one of favorite bashes to put together. Couple small details to add and he'll be finished.​

Last edited:
Re: Tunnel Rat Customs

Nice work. All the gear looks accurate.

Should throw all your junk into one thread!

Excellent figure! I have always like TR. And I am really hoping for a great SSC version!

Great work on this one! It would make me cry with joy to find something similar being sold in stores.

Wow! That looks sharp! I am glad you went with that color shirt and not another TR in OD green

Looks great!! I think all of you people with customs should put up some group shots. That way we can all dream!!

Awesome Tunnel Rat, KD. Nicky Lee looks great in 1/6. Can only hope Sideshow makes him; Tunnel Rat and Low-Light are my most wanted Joes.

Back