New 1/6 DC Stuff from medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASTRO13ZOMBIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pictures from "Medicom toy exhibition 13" in Japan.

Source
https://mamegyorai.jugem.jp/?eid=938
20130621_1239428.jpg

20130621_1239427.jpg

Last edited:
Batman would have a hard time sneaking up on baddies in that suit.
*skreek* *skreek* *skreek*

I'm not too fond of that material.
But that DK batman is tempting.

Will need to see more pics of tdkr batman before deciding, but the black hush is a definite buy

Hit Girl looks good it the others look like Gimps. And after seeing all the amazing Dark Knight Returns customs, the one from Medicom looks comical.

While I like a lot of Jim Lee's art style, I never cared for his rendition of Superman or Joker.

This Medicom Superman looks like a cross between Jim Lee Superman and an Anime version. That makes it an easy pass.

I already have the Medicom Hush Batman. While I might be tempted by a black version and it does make sense to have a snarling head sculpt, I am not sure how I feel about this one. I will need to see more pics.

I do like the Dark Knight sculpt on Batman and have a strong feeling I will end up owning that one.

Hit Girl looks good it the others look like Gimps. And after seeing all the amazing Dark Knight Returns customs, the one from Medicom looks comical.

Pretty much. No reason to go there. And those shiny suits they make for Supes and Spidey are hideous. This coimpany just sucks.

Hit Girl does look neat though. Wish I could see a better picture of her. It's not my thing though.

Back