COOMODEL- 1/6 SK Series NO: SK04 "Iron Island" Jack -5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
231802ybru7y3jtotejsno.jpg

231807x682j99i68rlvijv.jpg

COOMODEL 1/6 SK系列NO:SK04 《鐵島》傑克-5鬥將

設計師:EddyHuang

傑克-5 (機械半人鬥士)簡介:

“傑克”本是某國家政府軍行動部隊隊長,一直在各國家中進行滲透與破壞,盜取機密的工作。
在最後一次任務中目睹自己敬愛的長官瘋狂按下了毀滅世界的按鈕發射了無數核彈世界毀滅之後,
杰克被"神父"轉送到了號稱人類這個物種最後的生存地 “鐵島”為在充滿輻射的世界生存“傑克”
接受肉體機械化的改造,改名為型號“傑克-5”成為鐵島最初一批的改造人。
經過2500年的歲月“傑克-5”一直在鐵島最外層的礦點充滿高濃度的輻射線下採收鐵島的物資
“達奇拉礦石”來提供鐵島永不停止的運作。但達奇拉礦石經過2500年的開採已經所剩無幾,只要
位於鐵島中心的融合爐停止運轉,鐵島上的人類會失去賴以為生的能源,保護鐵島的防護層會消失,
人工太陽不會運轉,弱小的人類無法抵禦高溫與寒冬、跟最恐怖的輻射。

突然在世界中心出現了一種永生能源 "拉克"這能源正是目前可以取代“達奇拉礦石”來延續鐵
島所有人類生存的能量。鐵島的總理就派出了島上為數不多擁有戰鬥經驗的鬥士,來搶奪永生能源
“拉克”傑克-5一直在悔恨2500年前為何沒阻止核彈發射,他加入了這次爭奪“拉克”的隊伍來為彌
補他2500年前的過錯,讓人類能夠繼續生存下去。

清單:

素體*1
機械帶燈頭*1
T恤*1
大衣*1
褲子*1
鞋子*1
機械手*2
腰帶*1
背帶*1
腰包*1
電池盒*1
刀*1
炮*1
鑽*1
腦*1

########################################################################

COOMODEL 1/6 SK Series NO: SK04 "Iron Island" Jack -5 bucket will

Designer: EddyHuang

Jack -5 (mechanical semi Warrior) Description:

"Jack," This is the captain of a national army operations forces, has been carried out in various countries, infiltration and sabotage, theft of confidential work.
In his last mission in witnessing beloved Executive crazy pressed a button to destroy the world launch of numerous nuclear world destruction,
Jack was "priest" transferred it to the last known human species to survive this land "Iron Island" to survive in a world full of radiation "Jack"
To accept the transformation of the flesh mechanization, renamed model "Jack -5" Iron Island to become the first batch of transformation of people.
After 2500 years, "Jack -5" has been in the iron ore outermost point of the island is full of high concentration of radiation under the material harvested Iron Island
"Da Qila ore" Iron Island to provide non-stop operation. But Da Qila ore mining after 2500 has been depleted, as long as
Iron Island is located in the center of the fusion reactor is stopped, iron island of livelihood mankind will lose energy, protect the island's protective layer of iron will disappear,
Artificial sun will not run, puny humans can not withstand high temperatures and winter, with the most horrible radiation.

Suddenly in the center of the world there is a living energy, "Mubarak" This energy is currently available to replace the "Da Qila ore" to continue the iron
Island all the energy of human existence. Iron Island's premier dispatched to the island one of the few fighters have combat experience, to snatch the living energy
"Mubarak" Jack -5 always regret why did 2,500 years ago to prevent nuclear launch, he joined the fight for the "Cadillac" of the team to the indemnity
Complement his fault 2,500 years ago, so humans can continue to survive.

Checklist:

Body * 1
Machinery lamp Head * 1
T-shirt * 1
Coat * 1
Pants * 1
Shoes * 2
Robot hand * 2
Belt * 1
Backpack * 1
Pockets * 1
Battery box * 1
Knife * 1
Cannon * 1
Drill * 1
Brain * 1

231829nxnjxn4pghwh3zct.jpg

231848r69gn9hldxgyydyz.jpg

231853xd7bbmqep6dd7ed6.jpg

231858kpcalctnpwjccmoj.jpg

231904fxjadvc2zpszdaiz.jpg

231909n4btvz4s8tyff2e4.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting piece, Now where's my fully articulated skeletons coo models, they have been pushed back 6 months already:impatient:

This has got a heavy 3a type vibe to it I must say, not my thing but I can't wait to get there skeleton!!!

Yeah it looks like something I would expect from 3A. Definitely looks neat though.

Am I the only one who thought they'd be seeing a bootleg Theon Greyjoy when I clicked this thread? Maybe it was the "Iron Islands" thing I misinterpreted.

I've received mine.
I wasn't expecting too much for the low enough price, but it's kinda good. I'd say it's 3A quality here, for the good & the bad.

The good:
The rust textures. They're good, 3A-like.
The parts, especially arms & hands, don't look like on the prototype. But they're nice.

The bad:
-Sticky paint (just like with 3A), that makes you feel like it's gonna give you cancer.
-BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED!
-the flocked stuff that peels off a little

Back