Possible Video Game Statues SDCC2013 Announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/13-06/1806sideSDCClist

Unsure of what is real, what is speculation.
I can only hope the Lara Croft one is real. And that it's from TR Legend.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool but, I rather have the new Lara (reboot ver.) for the next TR PF instead. That's just me. Evening dress version should look stunning though. Too bad it'll just be another pretty girl in a dress PF to non-fans of the game. The new Lara would've made a way better PF if you ask me.

Anyways, I'm also pretty excited for the MGS2 Solid Snake PF! Please be real! :pray:

there's a pic somewhere. it's just lara in a gown holding a sub machine gun in her left hand, champagne glass in the other. bullet casings on the base

Must.Find.This.

That sounds like the sexiest thing I can imagine.

And yes, a TR from the latest game would be amazing, but I want that as a PF.

I went on hunt for the Croft art but don't see it, yet. I'll keep looking. I hoped for a 1/6 Nathan Drake but nothing there.

Not sure how I feel about the croft...that's not quite how they have her in the evening gown so hopefully that gets modded.

Last edited:
Itd have to have LARA CROFT on the base for it to even have a connection to tomb raider. It looks like a bond girl

A Solid Snake PF Figure?? And from MGS2??? :eek

It's entirely possible for me to have a heart attack if this were true.

greenshot20130403234904.jpg

Holy ____ no way are they doing Dante. If they are he is a must buy that is ____ing amazing. I hope it is either the DMC4 or DMC2 version. DMC2 was the worst game in the series, but I love that look for Dante. Anyone who has played Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne (the best JRPG ever) probably loves it too since he was featured in that game with the DMC2 look in all its glory.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy3ufqp3l10[/ame]

Was hoping for the reboot Tomb Raider Lara at this point. I'll probably pass on the evening dress.

Cortana is a must. She was very pretty in Halo 4.

Thane is instant buy.

Solid Snake is blowing me away. MGS2 was his best look. This is a dream statue I never thought Sideshow would make. Instant buy. It's too good to be true.

sssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the only one i care about. hi five to anyone in my camp. im so excited im going to be waiting for preorder and i havent even seen it yet.

Back