BatBrain's Bat Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatBrain

Super Freak
Reaction score
After seeing so many of your awesome collections, I figured I'd start showing my very small cave in progress. This is one of our spare bedrooms that I'm converting into a mini 'cave.' Very much in the early stages so ignore any of the clutter. :) Just wanted to show my collection as it stands at this point. I've got some new pieces coming soon so this will be changing.

I just bought and put this one together this past weekend. It's a Billy from Ikea. One big shelf reserved for Hulk. :wink1:

Waiting for Selina Kyle!

Holy cow I need to knock the dust off this thread. :lol To say things have changed since my last update here would be an understatement. Collection and location being big ones. Bought a house last summer so I've got a man/nerd cave now. I'll post some pics of the whole space later on but for now some of the collection!

I need to take better pics of this guy but I really like him a lot. Yea sort of gimmicky but I like that it's very limited and it definitely stands out.

Back