Who is getting both the xbox one and PS4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you getting both systems?

• Total voters

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to who is actually going to end of with both of them. I will admit I don't really like some of the policies that Microsoft is throwing out there, but I will eventually get one. There will be quite a few games that I would love to play when they come out on the xbox. That being said I have the PS4 preordered and paid off so I won't be getting the xbox for a good while. Definitely not until a price drop. All this fanboy **** is stupid. Do I think the PS4 is the better system? Yes I do, but I also think the xbox could do some things right if they work the way they say it will.

Good question. Much better than these "vs" polls.

Having been one of many who have owned both systems at the same time I really see it being different (for me) this time round.

There seems to be far too much the boxes can do for it to be simply just about games now. They could be the heart of your entire set up.

With all this cloud/motion controlled/paying for online jazz coming out it could be a pain especially if you keep them in the same area.

My gut say's I'll only pick one this time round. I'm not sure which one yet though. I could be twisted if there is 2 or 3 really outstanding original games on both systems though and I'm not talking Assassins Creed with better graphics.

I'll get the Xbox One when I'm sure everything is ok with it. No breakdowns, no scratched discs, or anything else that Microsoft pulled for their first two systems. There are exclusives on the Xbox One that you need to play as a gamer. I'll probably play them at a friends or something until I get the system myself.

But PS4, getting it almost definitely at or a few weeks after launch.

The only reason I'd even consider getting an X-Box One is for the exclusive titles. But, there's always a good chance that a few of them will make their way to Steam. So, I'll only be getting the PS4.

The DRM policies on the X-Box One are also a big turn-off for me.

PS4 for sure though maybe not at launch.

Xbox One, if ever, only way down the road if enough exclusives justify it.

Back