Wii U vs. Xbox One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wii U vs. Xbox One

• Total voters

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
We already know how the poll for the "PS4 or X-Box One" thread turned out. So, I thought it would be interesting to see how people would vote if given a choice between the Wii U and Xbox One (just to see if the Xbox manages to pull ahead this time). Of course, these are two systems that might cater to different demographics of gamers.

There are no Wii games I really like..so I would have to choose XBox...though in reality, I would get neither.

lol, wiiiiii lets play Mario and beat the princess for the 58th time!!

I'm starting to feel the same way about shooting the Covenant with their lame-o weapons.

Franchise fatigue is an epidemic right now in video games.

Can we just close this now. This is just a poor attempt to troll.

Can we just close this now. This is just a poor attempt to troll.

No it isn't - if you don't like the discussion, free to leave. Nintendo is still going to compete in the foreseeable future. Despite the fact that they were practically forgotten during E3, it'll be interesting to see how they fare against the Xbox One in a poll - given that the Xbox has already done terribly against the PS4 in every single poll around the net.

The Xbox One may be able to take the lead this time. Or not. We'll just have to wait and see.

Sorry if you were looking for what people were buying you would have created a poll with all three option and the ability to select more than one.

Sorry if you were looking for what people were buying you would have created a poll with all three option and the ability to select more than one.

Did the other thread have three options? If you don't like this poll, then too bad.

I'll go with Nintendo. I'm a big fan of all that Nintendo stuff.

I'm definitely going to get back into Nintendo by next year, the latest. I felt like I missed out on a lot by skipping out on the Wii. I also like the fact that the Wii U is backwards compatible, so that I can get caught up on all of those old games that I missed.

Already have a Wii U and better believe I enjoy it. Plus I enjoy the **** out of Nintendo games whether they are rehashes are not. They still are not yearly like COD and apparently BF. Though BF is sick so I won't talk **** on that. Mfoga is just mad, because Wii U will probably beat the xbox one as well :lol

Wii U will have a few more exclusives I'd love to play, notably Zelda. I'd never buy one though but same goes for the Xbox One.

No it isn't - if you don't like the discussion, free to leave. Nintendo is still going to compete in the foreseeable future. Despite the fact that they were practically forgotten during E3, it'll be interesting to see how they fare against the Xbox One in a poll - given that the Xbox has already done terribly against the PS4 in every single poll around the net.

The Xbox One may be able to take the lead this time. Or not. We'll just have to wait and see.

To be honest he's right. You've pretty much made your stance clear in the other thread. This has been created purely so people can take pot shots at what is obviously a weighted poll.

For the sake of sane debate, all 3 should be merged.

To be honest he's right. You've pretty much made your stance clear in the other thread. This has been created purely so people can take pot shots at what is obviously a weighted poll.

For the sake of sane debate, all 3 should be merged.

How exactly is this a weighted poll? People are given a choice to vote on two consoles, just like they were in the other thread.

It also comes as no surprise that no one else has complained about this poll, except for the two of you guys - who were the only ones adamantly defending the Xbox One in that other thread.

And so far, no one has been taking "pot shots" at anything :dunno.

And so far, no one has been taking "pot shots" at anything

You're kidding me right? Every post I've seen come from your user name is extremely Pro PS4 (which is fine) whilst taking the absolute mick out of Xbox or anyone who tries to engage in any sort of meaningful conversation that starts with XB1 (which is not cool and the very definition of a fan boy).

Clearly you're not interested in the results and I doubt anyone else will be either.

Like I said why not just add another option on the existing thread (if you can even classify the Wii the same) . It's just clutter.

Back