Street Fighter/Akuma [SOTA]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GammaRayBOOM

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
In my opinion this is one of the best Street Fighter Statues.
It's not a big statue, but it's heavy. I actually enjoy decent size statues with good amount of heaviness to them. You won't have any problem finding a place for this piece in your collection room or bedroom :yess:
I know many people say that this can't compete with Akuma by POP Culture Shock but I'd say: this is even better.
The pose is much more dynamic and dramatic. It just shows Akuma's evil side much more. The face expression shows Anger/Crazy/Evil & the combination of the face expression and the pose just creates this look that he's just looking at the other fighter, with so much confidence, going for the KILL, knowing that.. HE WILL KILL :pray: The look is also much more Anime/Game like [Which I DIG].
His uniform[Gi] being sculpted just adds so much movement and character to this piece. No fabric could create such a look :pfft:

Again I'd say that SOTA Akuma beats POP Culture Shock Akuma all day, every day :nana:

Last edited:
I think it looks pretty good, I just have been always bugged on the exaggerated feet and hands of Street Fighter characters.

I personally like that exaggerated Hands and the feet. But I could understand that. It's just a matter of taste when it comes down to details like exaggerated body parts. For me it makes the piece more imaginary rather than life like which I enjoy. :duff

To be honest the face is preT unique and cool if you could put away the parts you might not like about it.
If you look at the pics below you'll see that from some angles it looks like he's got this evil smile on him [1st Pic] and from different angels he just looks pissed off and angry [2nd Pic]. There's not a hole lot of pieces you could find that could create 2,3 different looks from different angels. That also goes for his pose.

Back