Electric Tiki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Poo Poo Pidoo Ooh!

dsc0006gnc.jpg

Betty Boop Classic Black & White Teeny Weeny Maquette 62/250 - Electric Tiki

My first Electric Tiki statue and it's really nice! I had to get the B&W version because that's how I see her. I do wish the Teeny Weeny line was a bit bigger because they have a lot of characters in that line I'd love to have but in a slightly bigger scale.
Anywho very nice piece.

dsc0007hv.jpg

dsc0008ilv.jpg

dsc0009vh.JPG

dsc0010nrr.jpg

dsc0011afi.jpg

Calling D!ck Tracy! Calling D!ck Tracy! Do you read me Tracy?!

dsc0013fx.jpg

D!ck Tracy Statue 26/500 - Electric Tiki

My second Electric Tiki statue and one of the ones I wanted most from them. I'm a huge fan of the movie even though a lot of people bashed it and I've wanted him since.
The statue is outstanding! It looks like he just jumped out of the pages of the comics. I love all the details, the paved road, the newspaper on the ground, the picture on his (great!) watch... I just love it!

dsc0014eu.jpg

dsc0015np.jpg

dsc0016xx.jpg

dsc0017k.JPG

dsc0022ho.jpg

dsc0020fe.jpg

dsc0019he.jpg

dsc0021qwn.jpg

dsc0018yg.jpg

I loved the "Tooned Up" Buffy line from Electric Tiki. Trace did an outstanding job on those. I really wish the line didn't end.

Here's a pic from my old set-up:
picture.php

I have this gem, 1/4 scale -

EL2740lg.jpg

I must agree with Chris on the Piece, IMO one of the Best pieces put out next to Hellboy, that said

Rocker Biker Girl Statue Description:
She needs a ride home, are you going to pick her up? This hard-rockin' maquette is based on one of the late artist, Martin Emond's, first paintings. Hand painted and reproduced in high quality polystone, this girl stands 19-inches tall and includes a certificate of authenticity. She is the perfect icon of both rock and biker culture. Limited edition of 250 pieces.

The Rocker Biker Girl was sculpted by Schu, who was instantly drawn to Emond's style. "I saw and immediately wanted to sculpt because of its dark gothic edge. The Rocker Biker Girl later became one of the more popular images to appear on Marty's clothing label, ILLICIT, based out of New Zealand, where Marty was from. She now appears on clothing, stickers and posters popular all over the world. This statue stood in Marty's studio above Meltdown comics in Hollywood, where he created his last works."

001-6.jpg

003-9.jpg

003-10.jpg

004-8-1-1.jpg

005-8.jpg

Nuthin' but a can of spinach for this Sailorman!

0zjz.jpg

Popeye Classic Fleischer Studios Teeny Weeny Maquette AP 27/50 - Electric Tiki

Very cute little statue, it's a great representation of Popeye. He also comes in a Retro white outfit version but for me the Fleischer Studios version is more iconic so that's the one I went for.
Plus getting an AP signed by Ruben Procopio is a neat bonus!

i6op.jpg

7khn.jpg

u2su.jpg

ryor.jpg

fu5h.jpg

fp9o.jpg

rsw4.jpg

sti5.jpg

Electric Tiki is awesome,. They made some of my favorite statues and got me into collecting. The Shadow, The Rocketeer and the Green Hornet and Kato are still my favorites. I also have Hellboy, and am still trying to track down Lobster Johnson. Their classic heroes line produced some great stuff.

I really want the Tiki Rocketeer too. I enjoy it much more than the SSC version personally.
I also want the TRON but I'm not sure how he looks in daylight and how well the black light effect works

I Love my Electric Tiki Fred Sanford statue, I am in the office right now but here is a random internet picture.

fred-model.jpg

This company make a great high quality statues for a great prices, I would love to add the Popeye and Mr Magoo statues to my collection.

I had Elvira with her sitting on couch. Sold it a while ago but if I had the chance to pick it up again at a decent price I would. I was downsizing at the time but still think that was one of the better ones.

I like their stuff I just wish they'd do more mainstream licenses, as in Space Ace etc, looks great but it's pretty obscure stuff.

I actually love that they do more obscure stuff. Where else can you get a quality **** Tracy, Shadow, Phantom, Munsters...... statue.

Plus arguably there are few thinks more mainstream than Popeye and Betty Boop :)

I didn't know about that D!ck Tracy statue until this thread. It has been added to my want list!

R they still in business? Their last website update is in dec 2011.

DRacul's popeye makes me curious about tiki.

Back