Favorite game this gen.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok since the new gen is among us I was just curious to what games people thought were the best this gen. I have a hard time picking but if I had to choose it would be either Bioshock 1 or Valkyria Chronicles with VC slightly better imo. Honestly though their were so many great games this gen that it is hard to pick just one.

The uncharted series had me sucked in from day one.

Saints row is on my list too

It's really hard to pick though. I keep having games pop into my head. Assassins creed 2 melted my life for a while

I think my most played is Resident Evil 5. My favorite fighting is Tekken 6. Games thats taken me by surprise is Metal Gear Rising AC2/Brotherhood and Sonic Generations.

But PS1/ps2 Gen games still have the edge over my favorites of this gen.

It's really hard to pick though. I keep having games pop into my head. Assassins creed 2 melted my life for a while

I know it really is hard to pick :lol I would say my favorite fighting game would be Blazblue or Persona 4 Arena. Both of those games were great. Blazblue came out of nowhere. Kind of and it blew me away.

Skyrim for me game is great.

Yea that's another one. Probably the only game that will ever make me explain to my wife and her friends that I wasn't trying to steal a wheel of cheese, but the potion that was next to it on the sorcerer's magic desk.

Yea that's another one. Probably the only game that will ever make me explain to my wife and her friends that I wasn't trying to steal a wheel of cheese, but the potion that was next to it on the sorcerer's magic desk.

I actually felt my virginity come back as I typed that lol

I actually felt my virginity come back as I typed that lol

ohyou.jpg

3 way tie between Red Dead Redemption, Arkham City, and Arkham Asylum, as they all take up the number one spot depending on my mood that day.

I bought a dream cast last week. I have been playing tecmo Super Bowl and wrestling NES roms all week. Best 60$ I have spent in a long while. Gonna try to beat mega man 3 tonight.

Fallout 3 hands down. It had flaws aplenty, but it was the first time I really got wrapped up in an rpg style game. It changed my tastes.

Aliens Colonial Marines. It is the best game ever created. Only the true fans of Aliens love this game, and the poseur fans are the ones who criticize it.

The best games this Gen for me were.

-Gears of war 1. Epic in every way, 10/10 for me. The other Gears not so much.
-Fallout 3, amazing 9.5/10.
-Skyrim, amazing, liked Fallout better l think, 9.5/10.
-Condemned, best horror game ever made, 9.5/10.

Can't wait for fallout 4 next gen.

The best games this Gen for me were.

-Gears of war 1. Epic in every way, 10/10 for me. The other Gears not so much.
-Fallout 3, amazing 9.5/10.
-Skyrim, amazing, liked Fallout better l think, 9.5/10.
-Condemned, best horror game ever made, 9.5/10.

Can't wait for fallout 4 next gen.

**** how do I forget Fallout 3?!?! Condemned is a great great horror game, but in no way does it beat out Amnesia. Seriously if you haven't played that game do your self a favor and buy it off of steam in their next sale for 5 bucks. I swear to you it will be the scariest game you play.

Back