Kingdom Hearts III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

At least HD collection will make up for it. Maybe "HD Collection 2.5" will have KH2, Birth By Sleep, and the cutscenes from Dream Drop Distance?

Good news. :) I was seriously beginning to think the KH series had gone handheld-only.

Very nice. It's been a long time coming, even though there have been smaller portable releases since 2.

Sad thing we won't see this until Holiday next year probably!

But I'm glad it finally made it's debut, I thought they were going to rerelease the old games 20 more times before seeing this game happen.

Sad thing we won't see this until Holiday next year probably!

But I'm glad it finally made it's debut, I thought they were going to rerelease the old games 20 more times before seeing this game happen.

Try 2015 or early 2017.:monkey2

tumblr_inline_mo7n914k211qz4rgp.gif

About god dammned time! I had nightmares about this game.

That gif has nothing to do with the game...

The way I interpreted it was that Xbox fans were switching to PS because of KH, but I see it for its obvious meaning as well.

Oops? :lol

There are some people out there that jump ship because a beloved series ends up on a different console though.

Last edited:

I really hope we get a HD collection of at least the first 2 prior to this ones release. I kept my old PS2 around for a long time to just play those and MGS2+3.

I have no idea why this game is coming to xbox one. It doesn't make any sense. Kingdom hearts was always on sony console and Nintendo put those were just handheld games.

I really hope we get a HD collection of at least the first 2 prior to this ones release. I kept my old PS2 around for a long time to just play those and MGS2+3.

KH 1.5 HD collection September 10.

I have no idea why this game is coming to xbox one. It doesn't make any sense. Kingdom hearts was always on sony console and Nintendo put those were just handheld games.

Look at what happened to FF.

Back