Man of Steel VS The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which one are you more excited for this year? (To me at least these are the heavy hitters this year) As excited as i am for Hobbit, i had to go with Supes. Which will be better is anyone's guess, but for pure excitement Superman for me.

(these are the only two movies i will see in the theater this year)

For me its easy that its The Desolation of Smaug. Nothing in what we're into is higher on the scale than Middle-earth. I am very much looking forward to Man of Steel and I think its going to be a fantastic movie.

MOS. Smaug, another three hours of walking around middle Earth and maybe, just maybe getting into that mine. The Hobbit was good but nowhere near the level as this season's Game of Thrones. Sorry. GOT is making these Hobbit films look like crap.

Smaug......by a long shot.

Though I will see the Man of Steel, it's not high on my priority list.

MOS. Smaug, another three hours of walking around middle Earth and maybe, just maybe getting into that mine. The Hobbit was good but nowhere near the level as this season's Game of Thrones. Sorry. GOT is making these Hobbit films look like crap.

How in the world are you comparing The Hobbit with Game of Thrones? :dunno

Since I haven't seen The Hobbit -- or the third LOTR movie ... not all that difficult a call. MOS is probably the only movie of the year I care about seeing opening weekend.

SnakeDoc

How in the world are you comparing The Hobbit with Game of Thrones? :dunno

...because beards. And swords. And Dragons. You really can't forget the dragons. I lik Game uv 3ronez bttr bcuz of teh bewbz. Seriously, though, there's nothing to compare.

I'm really excited for The Hobbit, but I'm a huge Superman fan, so, it's gonna have to be Man of Steel for me.

What kind of thread is this? You're comparing two movies that aren't even related to one another :lol.

Dos .

I don't really care about Superman as a superhero. I will watch MOS, but not as excited as DOS.

I would also like to mention that Superman, possibly, has an unfair advantage in this thread. The closer it gets to a film's release, the more excited I get, and I'm sure I'm not alone in expressing that sentiment.

Back