Action Figure Medicom young indiana jones mods?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone modded their young indy? What did you use, how did you do it? Did anyone redo the entire outfit?

I just got the figure in and i like it, but the outfit has the wrong color :/. Also the sculpt is good, but he's blond. So I want a second head and outfit. Although i modded a lot of figs i'm still scared i'll ruin it.

So if anyone has some spare parts? Please p.m.

Best,

Robert

No one has modded him? I saw some great paintups by silversurfer. Who has that sculpt?

Best,

Robert

Here's mine with my brother's WIP WWI young Indy and Raiders Indy. This picture is a few years old.

405665_10150552753672081_1230124656_n.jpg

426307_10150552753482081_1228466500_n.jpg

Looking good. Are you planning to change the color of the outfit?

Looking good. Are you planning to change the color of the outfit?

Thanks! Unfortunately a recent accident, concerning the stand's waist clamp, has left small rust stains on the back of his trousers. So, there are plans to replace the outfit all together... but it doesn't seem any time soon.:(

Damn that sucks. Figure is hard to come by these days. Wish i'd bought it when it was 40bucks :/

Best,

Robert

I just got mine repainted, cause I didn't like the blond, barbie/Ken doll look.

Now it looks amazing! I am super happy with it now. The outfit is ok and doesn't bother me so it stays.

Here are some pics.

Man, this thing has a fantastic sculpt. I never paid any close attention to it to notice. Like other Medi sculpts the greatness of the sculpt was hidden by horrible paint apps.

It was a good sculpt---hate that I sold him and almost all of my Indy collection.

I just got mine repainted, cause I didn't like the blond, barbie/Ken doll look.

Now it looks amazing! I am super happy with it now. The outfit is ok and doesn't bother me so it stays.

Here are some pics.

Where did you find the hat? My young Indy could use one.

Back