Jyelv833's small collection in my office

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyelv833

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I live in Greensboro, NC. I'm a big fan of Sideshow stuff but unfortunately do not own very much at this point. My two biggest interest are Batman and sports memorabilia. I, however, cannot wait for Man of Steel and will definitely be getting the HT Superman. I'm also trying to decide which HT joker to get. Either the DX08 Joker to go with my Batman or the DX11 2.0 because it's unbelievably awesome.

My two favorite pieces are my DX08 Batman(I did have it on a bookshelf looking over my bed but it creeped my wife out) and my signed Jim Lee print.

8969455868_d31fb3f093_c.jpg

8969452322_1bd25eb76a_c.jpg

8968365557_18296425f5_c.jpg

8968364117_a22255f85e_c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Small collection in my office at work

Nice collection, is that a Daredevil/Matt Murdock print in the back there?

love that spider man bust

nice collection

Some Sweet Pieces in your Collection, Dig the Print and Welcome to the Show

Finally got my Joker to go with my Batman thanks to fellow freak JohnnyStarQuest. I couldn't be happier with him.

9785049652_6ab9ffc953_c.jpg

It's been several years since I've posted in here so thought I would update on a few things that I've acquired in that time. Nothing too crazy but if I have to be in this office for 8 hours a day it certainly helps to be surrounded by things I like to look at. My most recent purchase is the Hot Toys Rogue One Vader.

FullSizeRender (3).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Back