Statue Sideshow-Weta Mouth of Sauron Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's pretty gross. When he extends his mouth in the ROTK EE its just nasty. :lol Its a great bust. I'm glad to have it again. :rock

He's pretty gross. When he extends his mouth in the ROTK EE its just nasty. :lol Its a great bust. I'm glad to have it again. :rock

I watched the RotK EE recently and didn't remember him from the theatrical version (I guess he wasn't in) and man he's creepy!:horror

Yeah, in the TE as the gate opens you see them going back to the troops. While in the EE you see the gate open and you get this sequence.

I would love to see this done as full maquette or PF (riding on his horse)! If SS was able to do DRoM PF, they can pull this off quite easily. It will be awesome! :rock

Yeah, if this gets done it has to be on horse. The armor alone on the horse makes it worth while in either line.

I love this guy because he seems more of an evil high priest to me as opposed to warriors and sorcerers like the Ringwraiths are described.

That kit came out nice. I'm just leery of most projects like that and so I never jumped in.

Back