Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Harley Quinn - Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Premium Format Figure
]

From the Sideshow 2013 calendar, artwork of Harley Quinn. I am hoping this will be a PF and will be going up for order later this year / early next year.

stgcccalendar.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

Nipples! :gah:
To Expensive! :gah:
Huge ES! :gah:
Chucky Head!:gah:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I'm actually really really excited to see this piece in hand.

Last edited:

I still would have preferred if they had sculpted the entire body instead of adding cloth. Then we'd be having a little more of this.

bottom.jpg

Last edited:

The PF has a shiny, PVC type hat (like the art shes based on) but wears a fluffy knitted onesy, makes no sense.

Heres an example of what could have been if only she was fully sculpted like her hat. *sigh*

The PF has a shiny, PVC type hat (like the art shes based on) but wears a fluffy onesy, makes no sense.

Heres an example of what could have been if only she was fully sculpted like her hat. *sigh*

Spazzy does some damn nice work, but I think what is coming looks pretty damn awesome. I actually had forgotten how nice it looks given all the drama. Being honest though I am very much looking forward to the first Spazzy custom of this :lecture

Back