Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i watc the show but not sure if i'd be intersted in a PF of him... I'm sticking more or less to Bat family.

i watc the show but not sure if i'd be intersted in a PF of him... I'm sticking more or less to Bat family.

:exactly:

I liked Green Arrow in the Justice League but I wouldn't buy a PF of him (or Black Canary). The sketch has a beard, so at least they are going with the comic book Oliver Queen vs the one on tv.

I really like the show which might make this tempting but will have to wait for the proto. A switch out head with out the beard look might be cool.

This is why I'm in deep doodoo with the DC license. I am very selective about Marvel PF's, but anything DC is going to be tough to pass up.

Just a quick question for any of the vetran collectors out there about this sneakpeek. Is there any accurate time frame now that we know there is a sketch to seeing a proto or having this up for PO. Does this guarantee that this is coming soon or is this nothing to get to excited about? Just curious what to expect.

Thanks

Just a quick question for any of the vetran collectors out there about this sneakpeek. Is there any accurate time frame now that we know there is a sketch to seeing a proto or having this up for PO. Does this guarantee that this is coming soon or is this nothing to get to excited about? Just curious what to expect.

Thanks

My guess is that we'll see something at Comic-Con.

My guess is that we'll see something at Comic-Con.

That would be cool but I know there has been flash and aquaman sketches out for a lot longer and we still haven't seen them so
I am expecting them first but it would be great to see Green Arrow first as he is the only one I may buy. All three at SDCC would be great to see but that might be wish full thinking. Hopefully at least one of them will be up for PO then for all the DC fans.

Thanks

sometimes it's years before

Back