Ooooh...Canaduhh!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModestMouse

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My name is Jesse, and as you have probably guessed it I am Canadian :clap I've recently started getting into sixth scale figures (Joker 2.0, Dark Knight Rises Batman, Bane, Thor, and Loki), I have been collecting everything else for as long as I can remember. I'm not the kind of guy to leave his figures in their packaging, I'd rather take them out and pose them / display them, or take some "Toy Photography." You can find me on Instagram @ToyFriends. I have been artistic all of my life and once I started buying some sixth scale figures I thought that maybe I could make some of my own including dioramas as well, so you will probably see me asking a lot of customization questions. Aside from collecting I also enjoy snowboarding, going to the gym (I even competed), playing baseball. This is the first forum I've been on in years (since Nexopia so probably like 7 years). I don't know what else to say really haha. Hopefully I haven't put you guys to sleep reading this. I look forward to talking to everyone!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Jesse! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back